• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Banned
Honestly? Nikki has had better matches with Paige.

I have to say that I am think that is because Nikki was allowed to have better matches.
AJ was already on the Punk program before she left.
Bellas are the faces of the Diva division, the darlings.

Fox318

In some kind of fantasy world, you'd give Bryan and Cena the IC and US titles respectively, then finally do that title unification to stop having two midcard titles on one show, at like Summerslam or something. Since that would actually be a huge match, Bryan/Cena II.

But that's in fantasy land.

I'd rather the spot be given to somebody who wasn't in the main event picture.

Only way to give the belts prestige is to have the champs actually win.

BNB gets the title and he has lost almost every match since winning.

Love AJ and stuff...But I'm gonna have to see those receipts. Not sure when or how divas had an high rating or broke sales records (unless she meant within the womans division).

And Cena/Bryan going for midcard titles is sad, weird, dumb, and oddly awesome.

Raw64life

Love AJ and stuff...But I'm gonna have to see those receipts. Not sure when or how divas had an high rating or broke sales records (unless she meant within the womans division).

She probably counts all her love interest segments with Cena, Bryan, Punk, Kane, Ziggler, etc. as "Divas segments".

AJ has been bad now for awhile. She's been phoning it in hard since at least when she came back as a face

Next up - tag titles!

kirblar

Lita/Trish's main event.

This seems very unfair to Steph, given her public statements, NXT's women's division, and what we've heard reported about where the real roadblocks to women's wrestling in WWE life.

Zach

So when I came home my podcast feed updated and I see one called "The Montreal Screwjob" but then realize that none of my Wrestling podcasts were anywhere near doing that event.

It was RADIOLAB. I was LEGIT SHOOK. Real ass journalists.

Awesome. On it.

antonz

Lita/Trish's main event.

This seems very unfair to Steph, given her public statements, NXT's women's division, and what we've heard reported about where the real roadblocks to women's wrestling in WWE life.

Public statements are just that. Meaningless Public Statements. NXT basically pays as well as brought upto roster for women so really why would you want to leave NXT. Less Travel and work yet paid the same.

NXT is being treated well enough these days as well no shame being only the NXT champion

Chamber

love on your sleeve
AJ has been bad now for awhile. She's been phoning it in hard since at least when she came back as a face

Who can blame the main roster women for half assing it? This isn't like Punk putting in shit work when he's still getting 30-45 minutes of TV time a week across Raw and Smackdown and moaning because he's only the 2nd to last match at Mania. Hard work doesn't pay off for the ladies.

hLBwweq.png

AJ! Noooooo!!

You mean
jobbing for the IC title. No way vince lets some vanilla midget have a match longer then Reigns at mania.

Probably. By the Smackdown spoilers
R-Truth comes out and steals the IC belt too, so it looks like they are going to make the Andre battle royale for it, or do some kind of fatal 4 way for it

kirblar

Public statements are just that. Meaningless Public Statements. NXT basically pays as well as brought upto roster for women so really why would you want to leave NXT. Less Travel and work yet paid the same.

NXT is being treated well enough these days as well no shame being only the NXT champion
Yup. All the female performers know it too. Hopefully Vince realizes that he needs to step back on the creative front sooner rather than later.
I would not mind if they put the two mid card title on Cena and Bryan, best thing for those title right now.
It makes Lesnar look like a monster by proxy as well, if they can keep him past WM.

Dat WM direction for Bryan. This company is a joke. I hope Vince or the powers that be have a hard for Finn Balor because he's the complete package.

Fox318

I would not mind if they put the two mid card title on Cena and Bryan, best thing for those title right now.

At some point they need to phase down Cena.

Force him to film one of the shitty movies and take him off tv. Look what it did to Orton. Yeah the fucked up his return but the crowd fucking popped for him last night.

Normally you would say, man it's great they're trying to build up the micard titles for guys like Ambrose, Cesaro and Bray and future NXT stars, but really they're just spinning their wheels aimlessly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Juicing up the IC title is NOT HARD.

1. Have a world class performer want the title.
2. Make him work for it.
3. Get another guy on that level to feud with it.
4. Have the champion not lose midcard non title matches.

Fox318

Bring back the Woman's Championship!

WWFWM95.jpg

I actually think the NXT Women's title is good. I do think you may need to cater the belt towards younger girls and I think there is a chance that a belt with more traditional feminine colors might do better.

It shouldn't look like a toy or be obnoxiously pink but it should be something that represents women.

Fox318

hey look
tumblr_nkaopyyZuU1t91k2bo1_540.png

tumblr_nkar61HrKP1soh95yo1_540.jpg

The poser is a piece of shit too

go on Emma, just make your own chance. Stop being lazy.

What I don't understand is that its the NXT, TNA, and even UFC that is making the main roster look outdated as fuck, does he not see that?

Is Emma supposed to shoot a match with the divas that got to their spot because of a reality show/their personal relationships?

kirblar

Important context for his tweet-

Corey Graves @WWEGraves · 5h 5 hours ago

Hey, you guys DO know that @WWENXT IS a @WWE product right? I don't get mad at M&Ms for not having peanuts when I buy the brown bag.
He's throwing shade at the Red and Blue M&Ms, not justifying the current state of affairs.

Kaladin

When you have someone like Corey Graves whose only experience is NXT, of course they're going to have a naive outlook when it comes to the rest of the roster.

Vestal

So supposedly Brock Stormed off?? I hope it was not cause they wanted to do some bullshit fuckery. Brock looks like a guy that is willing to do business, even bullshit business as long as it makes some sort of sense.

Look at the AJ tweets, I am guessing she doesn't want to come back lol.

Who can blame the main roster women for half assing it? This isn't like Punk putting in shit work when he's still getting 30-45 minutes of TV time a week across Raw and Smackdown and moaning because he's only the 2nd to last match at Mania. Hard work doesn't pay off for the ladies.
Hmmm, true.
Well folks now that Breeze dayz are over I decided to pay tribute to the only entertainer with a consistent workrate over the past year.
It'd be better if it were actually from the past year but otherwise i can dig

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So supposedly Brock Stormed off?? I hope it was not cause they wanted to do some bullshit fuckery. Brock looks like a guy that is willing to do business, even bullshit business as long as it makes some sort of sense.

Look at the AJ tweets, I am guessing she doesn't want to come back lol.

It's funny because Brock had a reputation for doing ANYTHING the WWE wanted as long as they paid him. I'm betting Dave just got it wrong and the WWE fucked up the script or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom