• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

75_VKM_Unseen-1647142360_0.jpg

"That Roman Reigns guy, we got a good thing here."

Messier75

Neo Member
I would enjoy seeing Jon Stewart triple powerbombed through the announce table. Then Seth can tap a pencil on his forehead and stare incredulously into the camera.

Seth laughed when they asked if he was gonna have a match or something and he was like "What, like a Jay Leno thing??"

WWE is WCW, except there is no one there to buy them out so HHH can go down with the ship.

jred2k

Seth laughed when they asked if he was gonna have a match or something and he was like "What, like a Jay Leno thing??"

WWE is WCW, except there is no one there to buy them out so HHH can go down with the ship.

Sting's slow burn plan is working. The only way to defeat WWE was to make them become WCW. Hes done it from the inside.

RP912

Banned

121018_ted_turner_ap_328.jpg

The 6:05pm man shall be the judge of that...

As long as the ship doesn't go down until after the next PPV after Mania, where Cena unifies the undercard belts by getting his win back against Bryan, I'm fine with this

Aiii

So not worth it
How long before one of the Bellas is wearing that stupid internet viral dress on TV?

It's fucking white and gold dammit, I'm 100% certain the entire internet is trolling me.

11004526_1044410862242859_3599568482739752173_o.png

Even here I still see it as mostly white. BULL~!

Aiii

So not worth it
So it's confirmed; Brock beats Roman, Seth cashes in, Seth new champ.

It has to happen really, Seth is ready, Reigns isn't. But if you give Reigns a hot program for SummerSlam, perhaps he can get to that place they need him to be. Give him the 5-minute title run, perfect.

All this means, this won't happen in a million years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom