• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Bull's a Playstation guy? I'm liking him more and more. And Baron's clearly an Xbone lover, you can tell by the sadness and regret in his eyes.
What happened to Honest Bootaaay?

I met Bull Dempsey tonight. Weird shit about him:

Smokes
Hates the Xbox One
Misses when he could work from home

I don't have much else until tomorrow. He is this girl I'm seeing's roommate's boyfriend. It's insanely weird to me.

I'm not buying this. Why would Dolly Parton need a roommate?

Smokes
Hates the Xbox One

I don't have much else until tomorrow. He is this girl I'm seeing's roommate's boyfriend. It's insanely weird to me.

Why does he hate the Xbox One? The same shit we see on GAF or weirder reasons?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy I tell ya, speaking of Corbin, he has Jeff Hardys demographic eating from the palm of his hand. You may not like him but that man is going to make money.

Aiii

So not worth it
Boy I tell ya, speaking of Corbin, he has Jeff Hardys demographic eating from the palm of his hand. You may not like him but that man is going to make money.

I think it's more the Randy Orton demographic, but I guess they're not that different from one another. I think Orton is mainly women and less kids, Hardy got both.

hamchan

I don't understand this Rollins - Stewart thing. Surely it's not leading to a "match" right? But then why do this? Did we learn nothing from the Jay Lenos and David Arquettes of the past?

I don't get it either, but I'm happy that Seth is getting more famous from this dumb thing.

I just need him to sort his fucking eyes out. Permanent sunglasses might be the answer. He always looks SO sad, it ruins any sense of intimidation he may have, as if he's about to burst into tears.

What happened to Honest Bootaaay?

He got bored.

I don't understand this Rollins - Stewart thing. Surely it's not leading to a "match" right? But then why do this? Did we learn nothing from the Jay Lenos and David Arquettes of the past?

Roman Reigns will save John Stewart so Vince can get his golden boy on the entertainment news shows.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's exposure. Lots of people watch Jon Stewarts show. Jon Stewart shows up at WM► = More buys.

He's probably gonna be in Orton's corner.

It's exposure. Lots of people watch Jon Stewarts show. Jon Stewart shows up at WM► = More buys.

He's probably gonna be in Orton's corner.

He's going to help Orton beat Rollins, then Orton will give him an RKO and leave because Viper, Apex Predator, and things of that sort that Cole will blab about afterwards.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People give Seagal shit about being fat, but I watched Above The Law and Hard To Kill, and he looks like fucking shit when he's 'in shape'. As Paul Orndorff once said, you gotta have something.

scabro

McMahon knows the millenials watch the daily show, and goddamit he needs them.

I just need him to sort his fucking eyes out. Permanent sunglasses might be the answer. He always looks SO sad, it ruins any sense of intimidation he may have, as if he's about to burst into tears.

so does his stomach. They need to give him an undertaker top or some sort of sleeveless in ring attire because his stomach mouth is really distracting. Way more than say Jericho or Kofi's pecs.

miserable

People give Seagal shit about being fat, but I watched Above The Law and Hard To Kill, and he looks like fucking shit when he's 'in shape'. As Paul Orndorff once said, you gotta have something.

giphy.gif

KissVibes

Banned

Smokes
Hates the Xbox One

I bet he does miss working from home. I bet he fucking does...

That white and gold dress is beautiful, ain't it Maggle?

Ok, I thought this was some type of joke when I saw that thread earlier on my phone and it was white and gold. Then just now I checked on my laptop and the stock retail photo of the dress loaded up first, which was blue and black, then I scrolled up to the original pic and saw it in blue and black. So I went back to my phone and looking at it now I can make it change back and forth.

Crazy. Will wait to hear JBL's thoughts on it this monday during an Usos tag match.

scabro

Ok, I thought this was some type of joke when I saw that thread earlier on my phone and it was white and gold. Then just now I checked on my laptop and the stock retail photo of the dress loaded up first, which was blue and black, then I scrolled up to the original pic and saw it in blue and black. So I went back to my phone and looking at it now I can make it change back and forth.

Crazy. Will wait to hear JBL's thoughts on it this monday during an Usos tag match.

i like you bean, dont make me put you on ignore

Kaladin

Friends, I'm up super early this morning because I'm getting ready to drive 3 hours to a job interview later this afternoon. Wish me luck, I want this one.

Hasney

Friends, I'm up super early this morning because I'm getting ready to drive 3 hours to a job interview later this afternoon. Wish me luck, I want this one.

If they don't give you the job on the spot, smash up the place knowing you did everything you could.

Good luck

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can you imagine being that hardcore political snarky guy on facebook and you wake up to find out your idol watches the WWE?

Alucard

Banned
Can you imagine being that hardcore political snarky guy on facebook and you wake up to find out your idol watches the WWE?

WWE is pretty embarrassing from that perspective.

-misogyny
-sexism

Not exactly two things a snarky and/or rogressive liberal supports.

Alucard

Banned
Also, I can't believe Sexy Star vs. Big Ryck is a thing that's going to happen on LU next week. Seems weird to bring Ryck back as a babyface and then have him do this match unless they're going to end up teaming up against The Crew. Which could be their plan.

miserable

if they make you wait 30 minutes until they will see you for your interview, make sure you storm out of the place, then later write an angry email saying how they disrespected you because they didn't shake your hand and you dont want to work for them because you have dignity

'merica

Good luck, brother. I'm going through similar situations:

Just applied for a new "real job" that's flexible and remote to support my "job", which is wrestling. Flexible hours and enough money to drive to shows for once. I haven't wrestled outside of training for a year. Plus my girlfriend and family will probably enjoy me not being completely buried in stress from what I was doing before.

If it goes through, I'll be able to double stomp people outside of my own state. Which, as you all know, is the American dream. Well, it's not *THE* American dream, it's too thin and enunciates too well, but it's *AN* American dream, I guess.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, I recommend you guys checking out The Old School Wrestling Podcast. If you've never heard of it, they talk about and review old wrestlers, shows, angles, and happenings. The guys who do it are really enthusiastic and enjoyable to listen to. They roleplay characters as well. This week's "visit" from Hulk Hogan was pretty great in the Rick Rude vs. Jake Roberts episode. Check it out:

http://www.flairchop.com/

Alucard

Banned
Nakamura / Ibushi is my MotY so far and it's not even close.

It's mine too based on the story going in and the action in it. Ishii vs. Honma is right up there too just for the match itself. No real story going in affects my ranking of it a bit, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom