• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMax

And now, this.

g4113Zv.png

So it's confirmed; Brock beats Roman, Seth cashes in, Seth new champ.

I would fucking love that. Reigns vs. Rollins feud set.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's all just eye fuckery.

Yeah, colleague had the picture open to get the color code, was still white and gold. I went to the bathroom (bad lighting there), came back, and the damn thing is blue and black as night.

Fucks with the brain like no tomorrow.

TL21xx

Banned
Yeah, colleague had the picture open to get the color code, was still white and gold. I went to the bathroom (bad lighting there), came back, and the damn thing is blue and black as night.

Fucks with the brain like no tomorrow.

Try watching it change in front of your eyes. I don't care what the original color was, I'm more interested in how the photo was taken to cause that effect.

Scottify

Happy Friday Wrassle-GAF! Don't forget, TNA is on tonight. Lashley vs. MVP in the big main event.

I was thinking last night about what your personal "Greatest Night In The History Of Our Sport" would be. It's tough for me, there are so many. At the time seeing Jericho appear on Raw was a pretty huge moment. But, for me, it's Ric Flair winning the Royal Rumble from position #3 and becoming the Champ.

imBask

Banned
I love this thread and this community but I don't want to talk about wrestling anymore since I have 0 interest in Wrestlemania anymore...

That ladder match might spark my interest though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why people are complaining about Jay Leno like it was a bad thing. Launched WCW into the stratosphere. Exposure like this is good. Don't you learn your history?

It was the Wolfpac that killed WCW.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah nah, I wasn't commenting on the Wolfpac bit. Just that Leno did nothing.

Malone and Rodman did triple the buyrate by the looks of things.

Can you believe Leno -let- WCW take over his show? I mean that's a huge audience that sees shit. It's wild.

Hasney

Can you believe Leno -let- WCW take over his show? I mean that's a huge audience that sees shit. It's wild.

Yeah, what was the Nitro rating after that? I mean, no-one in their right mind would pay to see Leno actually wrestle, but I wonder how many eyeballs it got on the actual product.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, what was the Nitro rating after that? I mean, no-one in their right mind would pay to see Leno actually wrestle, but I wonder how many eyeballs it got on the actual product.

Nitro for that time was hitting 3.7, then by the end of the month nWo took over the Tonight Show it ended up around 4.8. I'd say that's a draw, brothers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real shame about Leonard Nimoy. He spent his later years campaigning hard against smoking. He helped a lot of people embrace who they were. Love that man.

TOS was always superior, anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cmon yall. Goddamn...hate like this is highly illogical.

RP912

Banned
Damn Spock finally going on his voyage :(.

I wasn't much of a trekkie but The Wrath of Kahn was dope as hell. I wonder if Nemesis is still on netflix...

Star Trek TOS was such a huge part of my childhood, very sad to see Leonard Nimoy go but I am glad he had such a long and prosperous career and got to inspire and entertain millions. He'll be sorely missed.

jmdajr

Real shame about Leonard Nimoy. He spent his later years campaigning hard against smoking. He helped a lot of people embrace who they were. Love that man.

TOS was always superior, anyway.

This guy at work is coughing his lungs out everyday and he won't fucking quit.

But I lived the healthy life style and still got hosed. Oh well, we're all Daniel Bryan'ed one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom