• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think the epilogue was the thing that really brought everything down.

Basically she ends up with Peeta at the end; they have two kids and the games are over for good at that point. The series ends with Katniss looking at her reflection and saying "There are much worse games to play."

This sounds like the perfect ending to Triple H's career/Hall of Fame speech.

There's just not enough ass-kicking or wig-splitting in WWE these days. It's a shame they destroyed Big E with this sweaty New Day gimmick. Between inheriting Mark Henry's ass-kicking, wig-splitting ways and the "I want 5!" gimmick, he could have been something.

Rockabilly vs Jesse James

In a pre show match, Billy Gunn and Jesse James pre outlaws have a shitty match
half a *

HHH vs Flash Funk

Ok match. Funk/Scorpio was putting on a better match than HHH, who seemed to miss most of his moves (mostly high knees.) Like most of her early appearances, this was just another reason to put Chyna over.

Mankind vs Rocky Maivia

Rocky's pre-match interview was extremely shitty. He was still green by this point, and most of the match was a Mankind showcase. First significant boos towards Rocky I've heard.
** and a half

Ahmed vs Nation of Domination

NOD Crush sucked ass. So did Savio Vega. Two mostly boring matches with some good offense at least from Ahmed. Sweet dominator at the end by Farooq.

Shamrock vs Vader

FUCKING DOPE. Two dudes who can beat the shit out of each other just beating the shit out of each other.
*** and a half

Taker vs Austin

Although the main focus was on the Hart Foundation at ringside, Taker and Austin wrestled a pretty damn good match. Austin was still primarily technical around this point, and was even outwrestling Taker a few times throughout this match. Lol at Hebner telling Austin to fuck off.

Overall PPV: ** and a half, watch Vader/Shamrock.

Subscribe to my newsletter.

There's just not enough ass-kicking or wig-splitting in WWE these days. It's a shame they destroyed Big E with this sweaty New Day gimmick. Between inheriting Mark Henry's ass-kicking, wig-splitting ways and the "I want 5!" gimmick, he could have been something.

Vince wanted him for the main event, but HHH convinced him that Reigns was the one instead.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can dig this:
itXUxRz.png

Vince wanted him for the main event, but HHH convinced him that Reigns was the one instead.

In theory, there's still time. I'm not sure which potential hoss needs more rehabilitation: Big E, Sheamus (nobody wants to see Sheamus in 2015), or Wade Barrett (no one can respect someone who loses to Sin Cara in 2015).

And this is written before they completely waste Luke Harper as well.

But fuck Swagger and Ryback, reckless fucks.

Scottify

I'd like to see them unify the US & Intercontinental titles. I feel it would that new title more important and could help the guys fighting for it, too.

It's amazing how many guys they made look bad purposely. There was a concerted effort for god's sake to make the other faces and favorites look bad to elevate Reigns. The Royal Rumble gif of Big Show throwing them out like carcasses couldn't be more appropriate.

There are days when people who could be fans of guys in the Big E, Barrett, Harper, Ambrose, Ziggler, Cesaro tier are like Homer chasing the pig as it flies through the air.

It's just a non-title loss to Sin Cara on TV for no reason. Barrett's still good!

He just got dumped from the Royal Rumble by Kane and Big Show in 2015 like he's a Bushwacker! Ziggler's still good!

He lost because a TV exploded in his face because he forgot to unplug the thing. Ambrose's still good!

His main characteristic is that he's really sweaty. Big E's still good!

jQadsIL.gif

This is about as discouraging as Meltzer's piece about Daniel Bryan.

RP912

Banned
I'm watching Man Vs Food and Adam Richman should be the host of Raw. I would break my no Raw commitment if there was a food eating contest with him and Cesaro.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I'm watching Man Vs Food and Adam Richman should be the host of Raw. I would break my no Raw commitment if there was a food eating contest with him and Cesaro.

I still think WWE is insane for not having Stephen Amell host a RAW yet. Vigilante vs Vigilante. Plus he's a giant fan of WWE.

Alucard

Banned
RIP Leonard Nimoy. I was never really a Star Trek fan, but Nimoy's contributions to sci-fi can't be understated.

Live long and prosper, friends.

From the shape of Lashley's head and the lighting, I thought he was Sisqo for a second.

Also the worst part about watching WWE videos on youtube is the annoying shithead who emits verbal diarrhea on every fucking video, calls himself CMPuke or something. I swear he's been going at it for over a year at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom