• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
More Solomon Crowe "goodness"
tumblr_njzyl0YhWM1rbmjvuo1_500.png

Really hope he finds the right look soon.

imBask

Banned
I don't know anything about Solomon Crowe but he looks dumb as fuck and his one liner was TERRIBLE

not a good impression, I have 0 interest in the guy right now

lol while I find SunhiLegend's gifs to be more technically impressive (and hilarious in their own right) ElTorro has great comedic timing

Have to go with the total opposite, I don't really find that guy's gifs that entertaining... I mean how many variations of the banderas gif can one person make? (the answer is way too many lol)

Solomon Crowe looks like a mess right now, his ring and entrance attire with that wild hair makes me think he wrapped himself up with velcro and rolled through the dressing room to emerge with that getup.

Bloodborne will be good right guys?
I'm keeping myself in the dark and assuming it will be the game that'll have me pull the PS4 trigger when I have the money.

Good news, UKers. Burger King is delivering in select parts of your country now.

What a time to be alive.
I'm sure I'll never use this.

dream

Thank you wrestlingaf for convincing me to cancel my The Order 1986 preorder earlier in the week. What a bullet to dodge. Wow.

Sephzilla

Bloodborne will be good right guys?

right?

guys?

considering I seem to be the only person on earth who enjoyed Dark Souls 2 almost as much as Dark Souls 1, I guess i'll be happy

It's basically Demons Souls 3. Miyazaki knows his shit.

More Solomon Crowe "goodness"
tumblr_njzyl0YhWM1rbmjvuo1_500.png

Really hope he finds the right look soon.

He needs to lose the hair in general. Go with a buzz cut or something. The Vegeta hair is doing him absolutely no favors.

Sephzilla

You know what I think is more annoying than bunch of threads about the same game popping up on gaming side? People who go into those threads just to complain about there being a bunch of threads about the same game.

Like bungie knows their shit, right?

Except all of the signs were in place since roughly Halo 3 that Bungie didn't entirely know what they were doing. While I hoped I was wrong, I wasn't surprised at all when it turned out Destiny was mediocre as fuck.

Alucard

Banned
ROH news.

JUSHIN LIGER HEADS TO SILICON VALLEY FOR SCOH9
Friday, March 27th, 2015 - Redwood City, Ca

021915liger.jpg

NEW JAPAN’S JUSHIN LIGER HEADS TO SILICON VALLEY FOR SUPERCARD OF HONOR IX

Ring of Honor is proud to announce the legendary New Japan Pro Wrestling superstar Jushin “Thunder” Liger will be returning for Supercard of Honor on Friday March 27, 2015 at the Sports House in Redwood City, CA.

Liger is an international superstar with a list of legendary accomplishments throughout the world. He is a former 11 time IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion, 6 time IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Team Champion, WCW Light heavyweight Champion and has held numerous championships on nearly every continent in the world.

He made his Ring of Honor debut in November 2004 and has faced some of the greats in ROH, such as Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries and most recently battled former ROH World Champion Adam Cole at ROH’s War of The Wolds in May of 2014.

Jushin “Thunder” Liger is returning to ROH with a lot of fan fare. The names lining up to take on the legend is hungry and vast. As always, stay tuned to www.rohwrestling.com for updates and announcements.

Ring of Honor: Supercard of Honor IX will feature the likes of: The Briscoes, reDRagon, Jay Lethal, Matt Sydal, ACH and all the elite ROH wrestlers in what will be a stacked card full of must-see encounters.

“What better place to host Supercard of Honor IX than Silicon Valley,” COO of Ring of Honor Joe Koff said. “ROH was built by a loyal and passionate online fan base that has helped make it into the global phenomenon it is today. It’s rather apropos that an area known for innovation is the location for Supercard of Honor, given how innovative our product is.”

Tickets for this event are SOLD OUT! If you don't have a ticket, you will be able to see this entire event through the Ring of Honor's Video On Demand.

A complete list of ROH wrestlers and a full card will be available exclusively at http://www.ROHWrestling.com.

The Sports House is located at 3151 Edison Way, Redwood City, CA 94063.

Follow ROH on Twitter: @RingofHonor
Like ROH at: Facebook.com/RingofHonor

For more information on Ring of Honor and this event, visit: www.ROHwrestling.com.

Check your local listings to see where you can watch Ring of Honor TV each and every week or subscribe and watch online at: www.ROHWrestling.com.

Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lmS92ueBM0

Xater

It's basically Demons Souls 3. Miyazaki knows his shit.

He needs to lose the hair in general. Go with a buzz cut or something. The Vegeta hair is doing him absolutely no favors.

I think the leotard with the bad leather jacket is worse than his hair. Also the tan...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Except all of the signs were in place since roughly Halo 3 that Bungie didn't entirely know what they were doing. While I hoped I was wrong, I wasn't surprised at all when it turned out Destiny was mediocre as fuck.

Plenty of signs pointing Dark Souls 2 out as inferior. Surely we aren't buying into the gaming side hype of 'well the team is slightly different, so that means it'll be WAY better.' Especially when it's one guy, director or not.

Sephzilla

Plenty of signs pointing Dark Souls 2 out as inferior. Surely we aren't buying into the gaming side hype of 'well the team is slightly different, so that means it'll be WAY better.' Especially when it's one guy, director or not.

Most of the big players in Demons and Dark Souls 1 didn't have much influence at all in Dark Souls 2 because they were making Bloodborne at the same time. The Dark Souls 2 B-Team was a known thing before Bloodborne was ever announced.

Have to go with the total opposite, I don't really find that guy's gifs that entertaining... I mean how many variations of the banderas gif can one person make? (the answer is way too many lol)

Who SunhiLegend or ElTorro? Because don't get me wrong Sunhi is the master I just find Torro's good for a quick joke.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
...why does he have a little poo mark on his cakes?

I just can't deal with Crowe's leotard, it looks so tacky.

You know what I think is more annoying than bunch of threads about the same game popping up on gaming side? People who go into those threads just to complain about there being a bunch of threads about the same game.
I mean really it's inevitable that an information blowout or release of a hyped game is going to lead to numerous threads striking while its hot, especially when you factor in the whole new threads for new news thing as a lot of information can get buried if you're not trawling through the 100 plus pages mega threads of immediate reactions and fluff.

I wonder why most of the big games this gen are so disappointing compared to last gen.
Towards the end of last gen I was getting the feeling that the push for greater graphics and increase in development costs was going to narrow the scope of big titles quite heavily, thus far with my armchair analysis of pure guesswork I'd say that seems to be the issue, after all the numerous delays seem to indicate it's taking a lot longer to get these things out and even then there's still rushed elements to them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This gen games I hated: Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son, Assassin's Creed Unity, Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor, DriveClub, Dead Rising 3, Far Cry 4, Destiny, Watch Dogs, WWE 2k15, Project Spark
This gen games I loved: Dying Light(mostly), Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Killer Instinct, Dragon Age, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Alien: Isolation
Not counting remasters.

I don't know, probably not that different of a spread from last gen. Maybe just more people are catching onto Ubisoft being a garbage developer for garbage bag pants wearing garbage people.

Forza Horizon 2 still best game of the generation.

Xater

I thought Sunset Overdrive was fantastic. Other than that, most of the exclusive stuff is lacking.

I didn't care for Sunset. Personally not a single exclusive has blown me away. Mostly having fun with third party stuff. Bloodborne will be the first game to change that.

Like previously said this is excluding Nintendo. They have some damn good games but the ones I am interested in are too rare. My favorite Nintendo franchises are also Star Fox, Metroid and F-Zero so I feel really fucked right now. I loved Zelda in the past but these 3D zeldas are doing nothing for me lately. A Link Between Worlds was fantastic, but who knows when I get another one of those.

Sephzilla

This gen games I hated: Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son, Assassin's Creed Unity, Lord of the Rings: Shadows of Mordor, DriveClub, Dead Rising 3, Far Cry 4, Destiny, Watch Dogs, WWE 2k15, Project Spark
This gen games I loved: Dying Light(mostly), Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Killer Instinct, Dragon Age, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Alien: Isolation
Not counting remasters.

I don't know, probably not that different of a spread from last gen. Maybe just more people are catching onto Ubisoft being a garbage developer for garbage bag pants wearing garbage people.

Since Alien is in here, the more I play both of them the more I think I like Alien less. It nails its atmosphere so absolutely well but the game kind of boils down to a door opening simulator and it feels tedious after a while.

Sephzilla

I didn't like Sunset Overdrive, had some funny moments but it never grabbed me. And I hated the music.

I need to try Sunset again, I initially started it up and thought it was alright but it didn't really grab me either.

Honestly I'm halfway considering selling my Xbox One right now. I don't have many games at all for it, Master Chief Collection is still broke, and I have no interest in Halo 5. The only things really letting me cling to it at all are the hopes that MCC get fixed and that Platinum has an exclusive game coming to it.

Marvel

could never
I need to try Sunset again, I initially started it up and thought it was alright but it didn't really grab me either.

Honestly I'm halfway considering selling my Xbox One right now. I don't have many games at all for it, Master Chief Collection is still broke, and I have no interest in Halo 5. The only things really letting me cling to it at all are the hopes that MCC get fixed and that Platinum has an exclusive game coming to it.

Same.

I actually just sold mine for the PS4, the only game that will make me salty is Black Tusk's Gears if it's good. And I know for a fact that if I ever choose to come back, the community will still be around for me to play with.

I really should buy a Wii U again, lots of games I want for it now.

There was one bit in SO I liked, the 1st contact with Fizz when you're up high grinding around and shooting it lol.

Zach

Not counting remasters.

That's a pretty solid 0 to 1 scale ya got there.

Not counting remasters.

"Hated" and "Loved" - I see a lot of gaffers with this two tier rating system.

There is a lot of in between there.

I didn't hate or love Ass Creed Unity. It had a decent story but was an overall flawed experience.

WWE: 2k15 is a far cry from its predecessors feature wise but the gameplay was a notable improvement over previous years. They really need to step up the feature set and fix up a lot of the animations in 2k16.

Dying Light has been a largely disappointing experience.

Sunset Overdrive was a refreshing open world adventure but I did find that the gameplay got repetitive over the course of the game. It wasn't too long but I'm kind of glad it didn't over stay its welcome.

Sephzilla

Speaking of Nintendo exclusives, I have a feeling the new Zelda and Star Fox are going to kind of suck. Mostly because Miyamoto is heavily involved in them and Miyamoto still seems stuck in the Wii era of making sure every game has a fucking gimmick in it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Nintendo exclusives, I have a feeling the new Zelda and Star Fox are going to kind of suck. Mostly because Miyamoto is heavily involved in them and Miyamoto still seems stuck in the Wii era of making sure every game has a fucking gimmick in it.

Eh Zelda's always sucked since the 3d transition.

EDIT: AC Unity is the real shit though. It's very playable now and is fuckin' incredible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, how do you guys feel about Kotaku's yes or no system if you have a problem with me saying loved or hated in a non-review sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom