• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
Stopped caring for Board Games once I discovered videogames.

What's Mario to 13 dead end drive?

pAgatha3.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Playground Games

5. Tetherball
4. Four Square
3. Hopscotch
2. Slides
1. Forza Horizon 2

Heel

It's kind of fitting, because Monopoly is the professional wrestling of board games. Carny as frick, goes on for way too long, and awful.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
GK8JpWF.gif

Sugiura's exact thought process
'Backdrop flip over spot.'
Raised in the air
'Fuck, I forgot he's like 7 feet tall'

Anyone else here get MH4?
Why I've just returned from bashing the Seltas Queen to bits, still no extract though, boooo.
Game of the year so far.

Top Five Board Games

1. Life
2. Easy Money
3. Monopoly
4. Sorry
5. Scrabble
Time to be a board game hipster with my random shit like Eldritch Horror, Takenoko and more.
Or maybe not, I can't decide, but there's no going back to the likes of monopoly for me now.

Talisman is awesome.....fucking evil most of the time (fuck you for turning me into a Toad), but damn awesome.
It's the most hilariously cruel game of constant dickery, not what I'd call a good one but one that's always amusing.
And the original art is so bad it's good.

JavyOO7

Last time I saw Joe wrestle was against Kurt Angle in that really amazing cage match at Lockdown. If he still wrestles like that, maybe he'll go to WWE and into NXT where he'll be a world destroyer. Then he'll have a hot dog eating gimmick when he jumps to the main roster, gets released, and tours Japan for the twilight of his career.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Samoer Joseph is going to be a full time twitch streamer

RP912

Banned
Joe would be a dope Counter Strike player...his facial expressions reek of determination for those k/a ratios.

Kaladin

It's the most hilariously cruel game of constant dickery, not what I'd call a good one but one that's always amusing.
And the original art is so bad it's good.

Dickery is right....fuck the teleport cards that send you to some evil place you don't want to go, or to some place you're not ready for.

Though when you get the right character and start to own it, you can own it big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom