• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Joe is like the most over guy TNA had left. Joe's gonna kill you chants still always happened. He will make more money elsewhere and have better matches like I said earlier so I'm happy for the guy. I'd go to Japan and ROH for a year to revitalize yourself and then hope to get a shot in WWE after the TNA stink has worn off.

Also now Samoa Joe can go to New Japan and get revenge on that turn coat Okada that was his bodyguard and abandoned him when he got kidnapped by ninjas.

Alucard

Banned
Samoa Joe vs. Alberto El Patron
Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles
Samoa Joe vs. ACH
Samoa Joe vs. Tommaso Ciampa
Samoa Joe vs. Michael Elgin
Samoa Joe vs. Hanson

Some good possible combinations await in ROH. We'll see what happens.

Kaladin

tumblr_lxx2bhAdM41qfjkvio1_400.gif

tumblr_lx2ogrr90s1qakyy7.gif

Man up.

Kaladin

I don't go into the MMAGaf waters, but I'm curious of the current opinion on Anderson Silva failing another drug test, this time after his fight with Diaz. Has he officially lost his GOAT status?

radcliff

Fastlane Card so far:

Most likely to be added:

Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan vs Seth Rollins, ? and ?

Most likely Show and Kane. I think it will be no DQ and J&J Security will interfere. This will lead to the return of Orton (was going to be on Cena's SS team), but the faces will still be outnumbered and overtaken. This will lead to the return of Sheamus (also was going to be on Cena's SS team), but he will turn heel and cost the faces the match.

Also Joe is like the most over guy TNA had left. Joe's gonna kill you chants still always happened. He will make more money elsewhere and have better matches like I said earlier so I'm happy for the guy. I'd go to Japan and ROH for a year to revitalize yourself and then hope to get a shot in WWE after the TNA stink has worn off.

Thats like people chanting Yes for Brie. It gives people something to do during the match. TNA killed Joe's heat years ago. Getting it back is going to take Joe getting back into shape and some very smart booking.

Thats like people chanting Yes for Brie. It gives people something to do during the match. TNA killed Joe's heat years ago. Getting it back is going to take Joe getting back into shape and some very smart booking.

It's not the same thing. Joe is genuinely over even though they treated him like shit like everyone else that sticks with that horrid company. Crowd was always into his matches. Joe would be crazy over the second he appears on ROH and New Japan would be a great fit for him too. I look forward to seeing a motivated Joe.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Here's my review for the 2-8-2015 NOAH Navigation

Don't watch it, it's fucking boring. It's basically a house show. Nothing goes anywhere, and it's just a bunch of filler tag matches.

Kaladin

Finally got around to seeing the Wyatt promos from Raw the past few weeks.

Holy shit, this guy is on some next level shit right here.

Wyatt / Taker is going to be an amazing feud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom