• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FEZ | Spreadsheet Version OT |

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I'm in Salsa. I don't know jack about this game outside of it's about some dude who can like spin the world or some shit.

Persona7

Banned
sure, done

even if people get it on GOG they can still participate in the steam community thing btw

Thanks.

I never played this game after it originally came out and was buggy as hell and froze my console several times but my friend is going to buy me a copy on GOG so I will give it a try.

zkylon

zkylewd
ibh7Y3q4NmAakR.gif

invite me pablitom

hipster glasses!

most I know is some idle chat about a bell or something from bombcasts

Other than that,100% blind on this. After Jeff saying that having the community all figuring it out together was half of the charm I dreamed of this topic

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shiftplusone

Shift Plus One is my xbl gamer tag if you want to corroborate that I've never played it before

Keropon

The Steam group is only for newcomers. We're trying to avoid any outside influence.

oww, I wanted to see how did you guys did it. I can swear I won't say any spoilers! [spoilers]Actually, I forgot about half of the stuff. I have a really bad memory and that's why I want to play it again.[/spoilers]

Salsa

Shift Plus One is my xbl gamer tag if you want to corroborate that I've never played it before

im gonna need a picture of you with name/date in front of a 0% cheevos XBL screen, while doing gang signs

oww, I wanted to see how did you guys did it. I can swear I won't say any spoilers! [spoilers]Actually, I forgot about half of the stuff. I have a really bad memory and that's why I want to play it again.[/spoilers]

dude you say you're not gonna post spoilers and YOU FUCK UP THE SPOILER TAG

unnaceptable

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
If Xelios does with the group members what he does with Steam games on sale, I guess we're screwed.

He certainly gives Jase a run for his money, lol

TheExodu5

Banned

How do we know that's really you? How do we know you didn't create this GAF account matching some random guy's XBL profile just to spoil our playthrough? We're going to need photo identification and a blood sample to corroborate your story.

IrishNinja

dat OP image, haha

I have no idea what this game is or why people hate this guy so much.

Maybe I should watch that documentary and play the game.

he's a d-bag but you should really watch it, i liked him a lot better after seeing his plight a bit there, honestly

I hate the bioshock series but somehow have been spoiled on all the twists and turns anyway without trying. Most games are like that for me.

But this game? For some reason I have avoided knowing anything about the puzzles or real puzzles or zombie pirate dragons or whatever you end up facing. It is strange how little I know about it.

So I'm actually pretty interested in jumping in and finding out if it is worth the time.

Feep

Banned
I see. I have never really gotten into the Da Vinci code-type stuff with things like Portal 2, but I think that's mostly a motivational issue. What is the motivation to solving such puzzles in Fez? Are they necessary to make progress? Or is it just "because it is there"?
There are doors you can open with the cubes you get from solving said puzzles.

I won't say any more than that.

zkylon

zkylewd
Alright, let's get into character.
lol

I hate the bioshock series but somehow have been spoiled on all the twists and turns anyway without trying. Most games are like that for me.

But this game? For some reason I have avoided knowing anything about the puzzles or real puzzles or zombie pirate dragons or whatever you end up facing. It is strange how little I know about it.

So I'm actually pretty interested in jumping in and finding out if it is worth the time.
I don't get how this happens. just don't go into the game's threads and don't read youtube comments and you'll survive.

unless you have like the douchiest friends in the world

I don't get how this happens. just don't go into the game's threads and don't read youtube comments and you'll survive.

unless you have like the douchiest friends in the world

See above...

but people post stuff all the time on forums or twitch chats or referenced in another review or whatever.

Top Bottom