• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FEZ | Spreadsheet Version OT |

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
kdKdCDJ.gif
Haha, this is great.

Only 6 more days.

Alright, let's get into character.
This belongs on the OP

of every thread ever

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Great idea. I'm in.
Quote for steam Link:

elfinke

One of only 2 xbox games that made me second guess the packing away of the xbox last year (the other being Dust: An Elysian Tail - incidentally I'm waiting with bated breath for its PC release also!)

Looking forward to working my way through it in the coming weeks, hopefully without drastic spoils.

I like to imagine a world where fez didn't come out on 360 first. It's a better world.

Phil Fish also probably wouldn't be hated and have more money.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Yeah, I've avoided as many spoilers as one can about Fez without watching LP's of people finishing it and such. So I'm ready to be experienced.

Suairyu

Banned
In terms of playing with this group, is there any advantage for picking the Steam version over the GoG version?

GoG is marginally cheaper for me and, in my mind, the better company to support with my money. Buuuuut if buying the Steam version has benefits for this playgroup, I could be swung to buy Steam.

Alec

Uh. Is this game still broken on xbla?

No. It is fine.

1) Released on XBLA with bugs.
2) Patched.
3) Reportedly less than 1% of players' pre-patch save files were incompatible and became corrupted.
4) Another patch (which would prevent the corruption) was not released, but the current patch is fine.

sephi22

My Steam ID is sephi22 I think. I'm not sure though.
I own only a PS3 so I never got a chance to play the game. I'd love to be a part of this thing.

The only stuff I knew about the puzzles when the game came out were the Bombcast's discussions, but I've forgotten all that now

anddo0

I really hope this game is good.

We shall see. I no nothing about this game, haven't even watched a YT video (didn't want to spoil anything). All I know is the hype surrounding it, and the praise it's received the gaming media.

Montresor

We shall see. I no nothing about this game, haven't even watched a YT video (didn't want to spoil anything). All I know is the hype surrounding it, and the praise it's received the gaming media.

Well I hope you at least know it's an 8-bit/16-bit-looking 2-d puzzle game. =)

Top Bottom