• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FEZ | Spreadsheet Version OT |

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Are the puzzles solvable without help or is it La Mulana vagueness??

Super uber cryptic, some of the puzzles took the whole internet a few weeks to solve.

Fireblend

Banned
Do you guys get labor day off? I'm so going to spend the entirety of tomorrow playing this
KuGsj.gif
I even picked up some spare batteries in case my 360 controller decides to die at some point tomorrow.

Coconut

Banned
Do you guys get labor day off? I'm so going to spend the entirety of tomorrow playing this
KuGsj.gif
I even picked up some spare batteries in case my 360 controller decides to die at some point tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Labor Day? Like Canadian Labor Day or something?

FloatOn

I'm pretty excited for this.

Hoping that the cryptic puzzles don't stress me out like La-Mulana. I had to give myself a break from that one.

zkylon

zkylewd
Lots of our 1 day holidays will be recognized on a Monday.
some holidays get pushed around here too but not all

also TIL americans don't "celebrate" worker's day on may 1st even though it's meant to be commemorating the chicago massacre, because communism? or something?

huh

Coconut

Banned
some holidays get pushed around here too but not all

also TIL americans don't "celebrate" worker's day on may 1st even though it's meant to be commemorating the chicago massacre, because communism? or something?

huh

We have Labor Day this year it's on 9-2-13.

Fireblend

Banned
Should I be playing this game with a controller?

Yes. All on-screen button prompts are styled with a 360 pad in mind even if there's none plugged in, from what I've seen.

Plus, it's a (puzzle) platformer, what platformer is best played on a keyboard?

(Non-Fez related)
I beat Cave Story with a keyboard

lingiii

Banned
JACK WAS BORN IN RAPTURE AND DARTH VADER KILLED HIS DAD, DUMBLEDORE.

got you, suckahs. everything spoilt.

seriously though this sounds like a great idea. I wouldn't go as far as to say the *only* good thing about Fez was the organic discovery and message-boarding, but that was far-and-away the best part of it.

is it cool if I play the game on the 360, but still join the group and festivities? I played about an hour of it at Christmas, but figured I would wait until I had more time to actually go through the whole experience.

SteamID - lastflowers

Hey Salsa, didn't see you online, so I'll leave this here, can you add me to the Steam GAF Comm? Just picked it up. I know it's silly, but I purposely didn't buy this on XBLA as I have shifted towards PC gaming in the last few years and I knew it'd eventually come. Finally, have been looking forward to FEZ for a long time. I've heard it's incredible.

Sullichin

I'm excited to finally play this. I would like to join this lovely sounding steam group. My steam ID is the same as my username. Thanks!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
KuGsj.gif
Yes. If no other family member decides to use the PC, I too will be playing this tomorrow.

Chris R

Really wish this had steamplay, but I still think I'll pick it up. Thought about getting it on the 360 at some point but it never happened.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Really wish this had steamplay, but I still think I'll pick it up. Thought about getting it on the 360 at some point but it never happened.

Mac version is not ready yet

I envy all of you. Still my favourite game in recent memory and I'd pay a lot more than $10 to forget it all and experience it again.

If you're thinking about buying it, buy it NOW and DO NOT look anything up on the internet for a while. Figuring the game out with the help of the community was a huge part of the game for me.

Top Bottom