• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

sneaky77

So only one match left, I just want to thank everyone that tried to played their matches and sent pm's to organize times and such. Comparing to other times it has been pretty smooth sailing this time around.

Also since the final is upon us.. anyone that would be interested in another league/tournament between the active players.

Linius

Come on now!

0546d6f14db6cdd072765b89cdc0563ea80262b5.gif

Slizz

Second Final I've been in second one I've lost.

Good game, bit laggy, I went up 1-0 in the second half, then Quiche scored 2 in the 89 and 90th

sneaky77

You guys rather do a league format or a tournament format?

I feel in a brazilian league whoever got Santos would have a huge advantage lol. But I am down for it, change it up.

Slizz

You guys rather do a league format or a tournament format?

I feel in a brazilian league whoever got Santos would have a huge advantage lol. But I am down for it, change it up.

Yeah, maybe have no one be able to pick them or I'd be down with the Dutch league, seems like it's a pretty balanced league 4* max, lot of 3*, 3.5*s

Maybe do a straight knockout tournament just so we can get a quick one out of the way and not have to wait for opponents. Then do a league for people who are still interested.

89th and 90th minute winner to win the tournament? Holy shit, I'd be running around the house screaming if I were on either end of that scoreline :lol

I'll probably skip a quick tourney if you're looking to get it done this week since I've got a busy one, but count me in for any extended league or whatever after that. Dutch league sounds fun to me.

89th and 90th minute winner to win the tournament? Holy shit, I'd be running around the house screaming if I were on either end of that scoreline :lol

I'll probably skip a quick tourney if you're looking to get it done this week since I've got a busy one, but count me in for any extended league or whatever after that. Dutch league sounds fun to me.

My brother was in the room watching :lol I jumped up and gave him a hug! Love Marin and Sturridge! DAT PACE!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Don't know if I agree with the dutch league. Aren't PSV and Ajax way better than the other teams?

I have Narsingh (psv) on my UT he has like 94 pace lol

Linius

Let's do a league guys :D

And the Eredivisie is pretty balanced. Even clubs like Utrecht, Heerenveen and Vitesse have some good players to give the traditional top clubs a hard time.

Top Bottom