• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

3Sixty

Santos 1-3 Barcelona.

Goals: Sanchez, Messi, Neymar, Pedro

Sloppy defending in the first half done me. Was pretty even after that :(

3Sixty

Cheers for organizing the tourney Sneaky was fun.

Andres, can't believe i didn't score first at teh Nou Camp. So many chances :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Cheers for organizing the tourney Sneaky was fun.

Andres, can't believe i didn't score first at teh Nou Camp. So many chances :(

yeah you played great in the first leg. You got like 1 maybe 2 players so it's not fair Barcelona is just beastly.

Next tournament lol!

Man City 4 - 0 Newcastle

Coloccini (og), Nasri, Silva, Tevez.

An unlucky deflection gave me the early lead, after that the floodgates opened and I nabbed a 4 goal half-time lead. After the break I had more chances, including a penalty, but couldn't convert. Harvey also had some good chances but couldn't get them in. GG.

Newcastle 4 - 2 Man City

Jonas, Cabaye, Jonas, Tiote; Aguero, Kompany

Really good game. Back and forth all throughout. I started to get a bit nervous with about 20 mins to go as I was missing great chances but I managed to hold out on what have been an amazing aggregate comeback!

GG Harvey!

URGH.

That was the worst first half ever. Everything went horribly wrong. Brought Dzeko on at 4-1 and the cunt missed 3 absolute peaches. Bellend.

GG Quiche and good luck for the final :D

Chelsea 6-1 Man City

URGH.

That was the worst first half ever. Everything went horribly wrong. Brought Dzeko on at 4-1 and the cunt missed 3 absolute peaches. Bellend.

GG Quiche and good luck for the final :D

Chelsea 6-1 Man City

GG, I took the wrong approach the first game! I tried Ultra Defensive and was not great. As soon as I went Ultra Attacking I just carved through you with ease and an Oscar great goal :lol

Chelsea 6 - 1 Man City

Oscar
Luiz
Mata
Terry
Auguero
Oscar
Sturridge

GG, I took the wrong approach the first game! I tried Ultra Defensive and was not great. As soon as I went Ultra Attacking I just carved through you with ease and an Oscar great goal :lol

Chelsea 6 - 1 Man City

Oscar
Luiz
Mata
Terry
Auguero
Oscar
Sturridge

Yeah that was a great goal. Even 3-0 down I felt like my luck would change, then that horrific deflection from Terry(cunt) for the 4th happened and I lost all hope.

Yeah that was a great goal. Even 3-0 down I felt like my luck would change, then that horrific deflection from Terry(cunt) for the 4th happened and I lost all hope.

When you scored to make it 4-1 I started to panic. Then you had possession for like 2/3 minutes after that attacking my goal! Then when I scored the 5th I calmed down again.

Slizz

Slizz is up next then! :D I may be able to set up a capture card to stream the final. If I can test it in a friendly before?

Down for a Sunday Final? After the United Chelsea game in real life lol?

Can't play right now, brain feels like I just took a test trying to play those last 2 games.

Top Bottom