• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

sneaky77

cool cool cool

Alright Quikz, Sneaky, and Quiche I can play pretty much late at night or some mornings. Will be off all day saturday so I can play almost at any time after the arsenal-utd game.

I can play late tonight like after 1am if yall are up

probably not today after 1am, but tomorrow should be doable or this weekend sometime

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sounds good. I'm in the process of dropping 433 to go with 451 so I need to put some practice in

I only play ultimate team so I don't have custom formations anymore :(

I finally get to play Andres :p Message me on here when you want to play if possible cause I check here more often then my 360. Although I am grabbing Halo tomorrow.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I finally get to play Andres :p Message me on here when you want to play if possible cause I check here more often then my 360. Although I am grabbing Halo tomorrow.

god damn you guys get halo tomorrow? fuck. I'll probably get it on tuesday

I'll message you on here but once I do message me back on live because if i'm playing 360 I dont check gaf that much if at all

god damn you guys get halo tomorrow? fuck. I'll probably get it on tuesday

I'll message you on here but once I do message me back on live because if i'm playing 360 I dont check gaf that much if at all

Meus found a store that is selling it early!

I know you guys maybe nervous facing the GAF Champ but don't worry I won't take it easy on you. I don't want to give you false hope :p

Fintan

I'll be able to play mostly evenings & nights. Hopefully this league lasts a bit longer, the FIFA 12 one sort of just stopped.

I'll be available today afternoon till 5pm to 8pm est if I cant find gas to fill up ill be on all night. Saturday may not be available and Sunday all afternoon/all night.

It wasn't anywhere near as bad as what happened along the East Coast. Rained for about five days, high, strong winds for four. I've seen countless trees down, including some 8-10 feet in diameter taken down. We were without electricity from Monday at 9 p.m. to Wednesday at 7 p.m. and we still don't have internet/cable back online yet. Lots of damage but we were lucky because we had almost none to our home.

MaritalWheat what's good? When are good times for you to play?
East Coast? Perfect, hour time difference. I've got a lot of shit to get done this weekend so I'm probably staying in tonight and tomorrow, I may or could be on late-ish both those nights. Think I just sent you a friend request, if I see you on we'll play or if there's a specific time either later tonight (past 10 your time), or tomorrow all day that works for you?

Linius, are you CST or EST? I may be up for our games tonight if you are as you mentioned above.

Linius

Yeah, I'm in Europe. So that's GMT +1. You're seven hours behind me. But I'm gonna be up late so there might be a chance we can play. I'm having dinner now but I will check back later to see your answer ;)

The whole timezone thing makes this thread somewhat difficult from time to time. Why can't you guys move to GB or Europe main land? :D

Linus is in Holland. Can't you tell by that avatar, lol
Lol I have no idea what that bear is, but now I need to know.

Probably not tonight then Linius, but tomorrow if you're not busy I could do a morning game for me so an afternoon game for you...sometime between like 5 and 7 in the eve for you? And I'll maybe move back to Europe someday :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn had that on my dvr but deleted it cuz I needed space

I'm going to the Halo 4 midnight launch on monday night. I'll probably be the oldest person there without kids lol

Slizz

East Coast? Perfect, hour time difference. I've got a lot of shit to get done this weekend so I'm probably staying in tonight and tomorrow, I may or could be on late-ish both those nights. Think I just sent you a friend request, if I see you on we'll play or if there's a specific time either later tonight (past 10 your time), or tomorrow all day that works for you?

Linius, are you CST or EST? I may be up for our games tonight if you are as you mentioned above.

I got nothin really to do tomorrow. Morning/afternoon is always good for me because I'm usually out at night.

Linius

Lol I have no idea what that bear is, but now I need to know.

Probably not tonight then Linius, but tomorrow if you're not busy I could do a morning game for me so an afternoon game for you...sometime between like 5 and 7 in the eve for you? And I'll maybe move back to Europe someday :p

I think I can manage that. It's going to be around 7 then.

Damn had that on my dvr but deleted it cuz I needed space

I'm going to the Halo 4 midnight launch on monday night. I'll probably be the oldest person there without kids lol

How old are you then? :p

Hey, Linius. I'm going to be out for a while tonight, but when I get back I can message you on this or on the Xbox to see if you're still available?

You can message me on Gaf, I play offline on my xbox most of the time so I won't see your message coming.

sneaky77

btw, only play the one game listed, don't play both games against each other yet, like a proper league there will be a second leg.

Top Bottom