• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Make sure you send these guys and ultimatum message.
Example:
Hey we need you to finish the tournament on Neogaf for our group. Just reply with date and time when you are available to play this weekend and we can work something out. If you are not interested just say you are out and we can have all your previous and future matches forfeited. If you see this message and i see you log on but haven't reply I'll take it that you have forfeited as well.

Thank you.

Lets carry on!

I'm guessing the league tournament after this will Be invite only.

Volgihn and I just played...

Milan vs. Bayern (1 (Robinho) - 1 (Javi Martinez))
Bayern vs. Milan (2 (Mandzukic x 2 (I think he got both?) - 0)

First game Volgihn had a free kick right at the edge of the box 90th minute...played a pass into the box to someone sitting right in front of my keeper, ridiculous scramble, holy shit :lol.

Oh yeah and Sneaky you never updated the group table with my games against Meus either, although you did mark the result further down in the doc.

Edit: To clarify, you updated Arsenal but not Bayern on the table.

sneaky77

Volgihn and I just played...

Milan vs. Bayern (1 (Robinho) - 1 (Javi Martinez))
Bayern vs. Milan (2 (Mandzukic x 2 (I think he got both?) - 0)

First game Volgihn had a free kick right at the edge of the box 90th minute...played a pass into the box to someone sitting right in front of my keeper, ridiculous scramble, holy shit :lol.

Oh yeah and Sneaky you never updated the group table with my games against Meus either, although you did mark the result further down in the doc.

i'll check on that, thx

Slizz

So whats up we on to the next round yet?

Also the update that was supposed to fix launch bugs for FIFA. Has that come out yet?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So whats up we on to the next round yet?

Also the update that was supposed to fix launch bugs for FIFA. Has that come out yet?

I think we've had 2 updates in the past week so it should be live. I'm in that bullshit xbox dashboard beta so I don't know wtf is giong on lol

I bought some duncan donuts turbo coffee with vodka and I can't sleep:

hugemistake.gif

I messaged r3d panda yesterday asking him if he was still up for the tournament and if so what time was best but still have not heard back. What is the deadline for the last matches?

actually I meant to write newscastle.. I was considering it tbh

I know the person who is Newcastle and he said he was trying to play games but everyone he has added hasn't been on. He has been using his 360 recently so I guess if anyone had of invited him he would have played.

actually I meant to write newscastle.. I was considering it tbh

edit: it has been fixed. We'll give him a chance
Fuck, I want my shot! BigLegendHarvey dog, I'm around tonight or could set up a time tomorrow to bust out our games. Hardly seems fair to get through on goal difference and no head to head with different amounts of games played.

No doubt I'll lose regardless, but I'd like the chance.

Edit: and even if I'm not on Live, message me on here or Xbox, I'll check my messages through the site.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Santos is going to crush my Barcelona defense

smh. I hate playing european people it's bad for me cuz of the timing.

just getting my excuses in early lol

3Sixty

Santos is going to crush my Barcelona defense

smh. I hate playing european people it's bad for me cuz of the timing.

just getting my excuses in early lol

lol You're going to crush me bro.

Could do Tuesday night, i finish work at 01:00GMT, Tuesday is a gym night but could be persuaded to skip if you're about for then, if not could do it an hour later when i return from the gym (With my arms/chest in pieces)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lol You're going to crush me bro.

Could do Tuesday night, i finish work at 01:00GMT, Tuesday is a gym night but could be persuaded to skip if you're about for then, if not could do it an hour later when i return from the gym (With my arms/chest in pieces)

lol I work out like once every 10 days if that. I just don't want to get women boobs.

I'm available after the Barca game. I got shit to do in the morning so you can GTL and I'll play you at 9 or 10PM your time. I'm on eastern standard time so I'm 4 hours behind I think

Goddamn Cisse's head :p

Bayern 0 - Newcastle 2 (Cisse's head x2)

Newcastle 2 - Bayern 1 (Cisse's head, Gutierrez - Muller)

I'm now cheering for Newcastle to shock club football and win the cup!
Sneaky, you planning on doing another tourney after this one wraps up?

sneaky77

Goddamn Cisse's head :p

Bayern 0 - Newcastle 2 (Cisse's head x2)

Newcastle 2 - Bayern 1 (Cisse's head, Gutierrez - Muller)

I'm now cheering for Newcastle to shock club football and win the cup!
Sneaky, you planning on doing another tourney after this one wraps up?

if theres any interest in the people that actually played matches then yea im all for it. maybe a league but those always end badly lol

Slizz

GG's sneaky.

Some of the most realistic FIFA I've ever played against someone. Complete with back passes and settling possession down.

Unfortunate that the goal in the first game was a bogus one that ruined the whole beauty of our game.

3Sixty

lol I work out like once every 10 days if that. I just don't want to get women boobs.

I'm available after the Barca game. I got shit to do in the morning so you can GTL and I'll play you at 9 or 10PM your time. I'm on eastern standard time so I'm 4 hours behind I think

I'll be at work that time. By the time I'm done GTL it will be about 2:30am Wednesday morning. So like 10:30PM your time? If that's no good could do Wednesday night after my date.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'll be at work that time. By the time I'm done GTL it will be about 2:30am Wednesday morning. So like 10:30PM your time? If that's no good could do Wednesday night after my date.

I should be up at 10:30 pm. I work wednesday night so that's no good. We'll try to get it in on live. PM me on gaf if I don't respond to xbl

I usually browse gaf on my phone when I'm home

Arsenal 1 - 3 Chelsea

Torres
Torres
Gerviniho
Bertrand

Chelsea 4 - 1 Arsenal

Oscar
Mata
Torres
Sturridge
Giroud

Good games Meus! You had the better of me in our friendly match after till my console froze after scoring my goal :/

Top Bottom