• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Slizz

Sneaky
Quiche
Linius
Awesome
Quik
Andres
Slizz
BigLegend
MaritialWheat

Fintan said he was 'interested' lol, didn't play the tourney cause he didn't have FIFA yet.

List so far of people that have posted in the thread AND said they wanted to do the league.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This is a fix. You are trying to screw me out of defending my title. I will wear this avatar till it no longer is true!

image.php

lol it's hilarious that you changed to this avatar before the final

Ah! Dutch League. Give me a few minutes to make a decision! I've been dealing with no power here!

EDIT: Dammit, how long do I have to make a decision? I'd really like a chance to jump on FIFA and see some of the options.

EDIT2:

Fuck it.
QyIce.jpg

PSV

EDIT3:

Sneaky, can you add Online Squads required to the ruleset?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Boo online squads!

lol. I'll probably check the teams out before I go to work so I can be ready in case people pick by night time

Linius

God damn it. I'm the only who actually cares about Dutch football and my club has been taken :(

Well, I'm gonna go with Vitesse then. You guys should be scared by now.

S5652.jpg

Linius

I think the best clubs that are still available are Heerenveen and Utrecht. Steady mid table clubs for years now.

FUCK! I wanted VItesse! The only Dutch team I know out of the big three! I think they are partnered with Chelsea so I assume they are amazing!

I assume your big three is Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV? You should know FC Twente and AZ by now. They've been steady Europa League clubs for quite some seasons now. Vitesse only gained some more respect over the last two seasons because of that rich guy :p

Slizz

I think the best clubs that are still available are Heerenveen and Utrecht. Steady mid table clubs for years now.

I assume your big three is Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV? You should know FC Twente and AZ by now. They've been steady Europa League clubs for quite some seasons now. Vitesse only gained some more respect over the last two seasons because of that rich guy :p

Plus Buttner is dreamy.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm up! gimme like 25 minutes I'll pick a team

Edit:

soccer-graphics-fc-utrecht-556991.jpg

dayuuum 2 of their 3 front guys have at least 4* stats. And the other dude's name is Van Der Gun. Easy

AndresON777

shooting blanks
cool cool cool

Alright Quikz, Sneaky, and Quiche I can play pretty much late at night or some mornings. Will be off all day saturday so I can play almost at any time after the arsenal-utd game.

I can play late tonight like after 1am if yall are up

Top Bottom