• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

rinse82

Woodsey - what's up bro? I keep msging you on xbox live but you ignore =(

3sixty - when are you able to play?

I'm 6 hours behind both of you so weekend might work best (Saturday morning ET)

rinse82

Interesting how those 2 games mirror my experience vs Juventus. Lose the first game but after adjustments are made, win the 2nd game.

Group A is all up for grabs!

Sup Group D, sorry I've been slacking. Friend requested everyone now; I don't know how much I'll be on during the week but I'll try to check if anyones online when I have free time and hop on for the games if so.

PS may or may not be minus a mic for when we play, as a heads up (I use my mates).

Not really. He was the CF in the first game, and a winger in the second. He has good runs into the box and is an excellent finisher
And is good at taking penalties. *shakes fist* I wish you could have heard me rage when he scored the penalty in the 2nd game, I guessed the right way and all, but fucking Neuer :lol

I really need to play online more, I usually play locally so the input lag really fucks me over royally. Not to say that Meus didn't outplay me; you're fucking good at getting your team to press me all the time, compared to the space I give up, really need to get better at that.

If anyone wants to add me to play friendlies, go right ahead, if you see me on FIFA I'd more than likely be game.

Edit: I don't know why I keep calling you Meus :lol. Used to seeing that name.

And is good at taking penalties. *shakes fist* I wish you could have heard me rage when he scored the penalty in the 2nd game, I guessed the right way and all, but fucking Neuer :lol

I really need to play online more, I usually play locally so the input lag really fucks me over royally. Not to say that Meus didn't outplay me; you're fucking good at getting your team to press me all the time, compared to the space I give up, really need to get better at that.

If anyone wants to add me to play friendlies, go right ahead, if you see me on FIFA I'd more than likely be game.

Everyone calls him Meus. Don't worry about it :)

AndresON777

shooting blanks

I'll add you when I get home. I play no defense though 4-3-3 everybody run forward! lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sorry Slizz but I just switched to Charter internet and these cunts are worse than Comcast, if possible.

My service went out for the 4th time since I got it in August and now they think my modem is dead. Fuckers came by 8-10 but I guess they didnt have the decency to call me on my phone and I was passed out asleep, lol.

They're coming by on Saturday since I'm out all day tomorrow so I should be back online around 5pm eastern saturday. If not maybe we can play sunday morning I'll be home.

Worst part is I cannot play ultimate team, fuck

Slizz

Slizz where you at?

I fucking suck. For some reason I thought Friday at 3pm PST. Not Thursday.

I'm literally available allllll day today, and tomorrow morning and night. In the afternoon I'm going to a football game.

Also on right now Linius if you want to do our matches.

It's not a big deal. We will get our games in. Can we get a roll call to see who has played games? Maybe we can just get a tournament off the remaining players? Seed based on current points or something.

There are people that get excited when they see a thread like this but in reality don't have the time to play or just casually play the game. OP was smart to make this CL style tournament.

I think we can get a good 10-12 player league basing that on the activity I seen on this thread.

Slizz

Everyone in my group is active, just having trouble getting together to actually get our matches in. Saturday should be a good day for me to get a bunch of games in, but like I said I'm available now till like 9 pm EST.

sneaky77

There are people that get excited when they see a thread like this but in reality don't have the time to play or just casually play the game. OP was smart to make this CL style tournament.

I think we can get a good 10-12 player league basing that on the activity I seen on this thread.

It's yrs of experience lol. There are always people that will flake out, specially if they lose a couple of games.

Linius

What just happened? FIFA said something about squad types that didn't match?

EDIT

It appears Slizz and I are unable to join each other. What now?

Linius

Schalke 04 1 - 0 Manchester United

Afellay 57'

gg man. I was rather lucky stealing that win.

You had 10 shots (5 on goal), I had 3 shots (3 on goal).

Top Bottom