• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

First game with Woodsey

Santos 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Goals:

Defoe
Bernardo (90)

In a tight and relatively uneventful first half which ended 0-0, Santos dominated possession but Spurs with the pace of Lennon, Bale and Defoe were always going to be causing problems. From the start of the second half Spurs pressed high up and forced the Santos defense to misplace several passes. Eventually Spurs managed to find Defoe in a bit of space who placed a tidy finish from the edge of the box past the Santos keeper, 1-0. Fast forward to the last 20 of the game and Santos were laying siege on Hugo Lloris' goal with some world class saves denying the vital leveler, but just into added time Bernardo hit a left footed daisy cutter from the left side of the box which seemed to take a nick off of Kyle Walker before setting into the bottom corner of Lloris' goal. 1-1 was how it finished with both teams happy to take a share of the spoils from the first game.

Spurs 3-3 Santos

"Unbelievable Jeff!!!"

Santos raced into an early two goal lead against a spurs side sporting an attacking 3-4-1-2 formation, only to be pegged back to 2-2 with an hour on the clock.

A wonder goal from Neymar looked to have given Santos a valuable away win, taking the ball from the half way line and past 4 Tottenham players before slotting the ball past an advancing Loris.

Spurs weren't finished though, and with five minutes to go a clearance fell to Clint Dempsey who volleyed home from 20 yards out into the keepers top right hand corner.

All even for the second game in a row - can anything, or anyone seperate these two teams?

20120607035837_auto.gif

sneaky77

B. Dortmund 0 2 Santos

That was some defending damn.. lol.. barely had any time before I had 2 guys on me.

Couple of virtuoso plays from Neymar decided the match
Goal scorers
Andre
Neymar

3Sixty

Really need some control scheme restrictions in future tourneys.

Sneaky is clearly a far better player than me but im able to hang with him because of the controls. :(

3Sixty

Santos 2-5 Borussia Dortmund

Goals:

Santos: Fucile, Rodriquez

BVB: Juan (OG), Lewandowski, Błaszczykowski, Hummels (Pen), Piszczek

Santos took an early lead at home and you would have got a good price on this chap opening the scoring. Right back Fucile goes on a 50 yard maroarding run and with the Dortmund defense backing off, cuts onto his unfavored left peg and rifles a low drive into the bottom corner. Santos couldn't hold on till the half time oranges and it was there own left back Juan sending them into the break level. A cross from the left was whipped in and Juan attempting to turn it behind for a corner only succeeded in putting it into his own net via the upright.

The teams came out for the 2nd half and Dortmund took the lead they deserved with Evilore lookalike Robert Lewandowski rising like a salmon to head home a smart cross. This seemed to fire Santos back into action as Rodriquez found himself 30 yards out in the centre of the field and unleashed a rocket in the top corner, you beauty. However the strike would be in vain as BVB retook the lead via Błaszczykowski turning in another Dortmund cross which Santos failed to deal with all afternoon. With Santos chasing the equalizer Dortmund had numerous changes to put the game to bed and did so through Mats Hummels who fired home a Pen after Lewandowski was clearly fouled while about to pull the trigger. Piszczek rubbed salt into the wounds late on, but by this point the tie was clearly over as a contest.

Chelsea 3 - 1 PSG

Finally got my games in with AA!

Goal Scorers
Torres x3
Ibrahimovic

Assists
Hazard x2
Oscar
Verratti

r3d panda, I don't actually use my 360 atm so if you can reply in here what time is good for you would be best! I am waiting for halo to come out :p

3Sixty

Santos 3-2 Juventus

Goals:

Santos: Neymar, Andre, Neymar

Juve: Vucinic, Giovinco

The first half an hour was an even affair with both sides having promising attacks but it was the home side who drew first blood, after receiving a short corner, Neymar beat a few players before being checked by Chiellini and the ref pointed to the spot. Neymar dusted himself down a rifled the pen into the top left corner. This time Santos did hold on 'till the break which spared them any hairdryer treatment on this occasion.

Santos come out fired up for the 2nd half and doubled their advantage just 2 minutes into the restart, Neymar turning provider on this occasion dinking a delicate chip through to striker partner Andre to flash a volley past an advance Gigi Buffon. Santos' lack of ability to hold onto a lead looked to be on the cards again when Vucinic turned home a neat though ball around the hour mark. Soon they were level Giovinco this time the man the draw the old lady level. At this stage, Santos were on the rack, and it looked as though Juve were more likely to take the lead. Neymar has other ideas, after a clever run cutting in from the left, he got abit of luck avoiding Chiellini's challenge but needed no such luck with the finish rifling past Buffon to take all 3 points.

---

Good games tonight everyone. I'm done with fifa for one night.

Chelsea 3 - 1 PSG

Finally got my games in with AA!

Goal Scorers
Torres x3
Ibrahimovic

Assists
Hazard x2
Oscar
Verratti

r3d panda, I don't actually use my 360 atm so if you can reply in here what time is good for you would be best! I am waiting for halo to come out :p

I think I won the other one 2-1? It may have been a draw though. My keeper is the worst fuckin thing in the world. Doesn't even deserve a gender

Get together people, destroy Neymar in the first second for god sake!!!! LOL

His Neymar is a problem every time he when on a break my heart beated faster.

2-2
Giovinoco Juve
Ganzo Santos
Arouca Santos
M.Vucinic Juve

Deserve better that Ganzo goal was heart breaking.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Time to eliminate Raging Spaniard. I sent him a friend request on live several days ago.

I win the group

LOL

---btw is that robert redford movie any good? I want to get it so bad since that gif is all over the place

If I sweep my final games, can I still qualify is the real question.

EDIT: I can, but you will need to drop one or draw and then it comes down to GD

Linius

Lol you scumbag.

I kinda hope he does come through for his games. As is I'd go through right now, but it's lame to be advancing on goal differential.

That's right, that's lame!

I will be a sad panda if he doesn't turn up :(

Top Bottom