• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 13 Inaugural Tournament [x360]

Slizz

Bout to drop a brick on my 360.

Me and Linius tried to play earlier and couldn't connect. I find out its def my problem as my NAT went from Moderate(couldn't figure out how to get it completely open on my firewall, which connected to people and games just fine) to Restricted.

So after dicking with my router for 20 minutes I get my NAT to Open for the first time ever. Awesome, me and Linius get our matches in, all is well.

K, so it's an hour or so later and I wanna get some Seasons in on my newly opened NAT. Except now my NAT is back to moderate.... and whenever I enter Seasons and click play match it freezes before I get to the Team Selection screen.

FFS.

Happened 3 times in a row already. Thought it was a roster issue and it still happened.

EDIT: This fucking ToS change is fucking it. Second time today I've accepted the same ToS change.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Hey guys sorry, I was able to play yesterday but Im in the process of getting a new copy of the game because of ... reasons.

Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon, I'll keep you posted :[

AndresON777

shooting blanks
My internet went down for 2 days but it appears to be back up. They're still going to come and check it tomorrow because it's gone out like 4 times since I switched to charter in august

Slizz

Yep. Probably around 2pm eastern would be best. They're coming to check my internet from 3-5 (will probably be 5) and they might fuck it up or it might go down for a while.

FFS you need to be available at 11:30. I'm leaving to the Canes game at 12:30.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
FFS you need to be available at 11:30. I'm leaving to the Canes game at 12:30.

I thought you said you were available at night also? I saw free in the morning, afternoon football, then free at night, no?

dude I go to sleep like at 5am I wake up late on saturdays!

Slizz

I thought you said you were available at night also? I saw free in the morning, afternoon football, then free at night, no?

dude I go to sleep like at 5am I wake up late on saturdays!

I'll be available @ night, but you'll probably have an advantage on me. Unless you start drinking at 1:30 like I will.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'll be available @ night, but you'll probably have an advantage on me. Unless you start drinking at 1:30 like I will.

I'll start drinking probably at 4 or 5 pm. I don't usually play sober unless it's in the morning lol

I think I play better sober but it's more fun drunk

Linius

Man, that game sucked. I gave you the first goal for free. Then I showed how much I suck at definding. Got booked with a red one and you stopped playing :(

I deserved at least one goal :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Barcelona 3 - Schalke 0

Villa x3

You made me mad the other day. I totally dominated you lol. Honestly though I played back because you burned me on the counter the other day lulz

Linius

I knew. It's the only thing I can do with Schalke against those big clubs. I'm not that skilled that I rip your defense apart with Farfan and Afellay :p

I had a big WTF moment when I was running with Farfan and Puyol just ran by him. That ain't real :p

But gg man, well deserved win. My games with Raging Spaniard will be extra important now.

Man City 5-3 Inter

Goals: Tevez, Tevez, Y. Toure, Silva, Silva; Milito, Cambiasso, Sneijder

Crazy game. I Dominated the first half, scoring 4 goals without reply. After the break Smo0th really came at me and got the score to 4-3. Thankfully a wonderful solo goal from Silva put the game to bed late in the game.

Slizz

What a crock of complete shit. I'm not gonna say anything more than that until Andres set the tone on WTF is gonna be said.

You guys look like you are having lots of fun.

Group A = fat chick
87258393_640.jpg

3Sixty

Sorry dudes, as i say has been crazy week. Should be free from 8PM GMT till late till Wednesday. Then 1AM GMT to abit later from there.

Let me know when your down and ill make sure i get on.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
R U Alive Ragin Spaniard? I need to get in the playoffs so I can choke and get eliminated lol

Damn finally saw that pic Quikzilver posted on a monitor. Got damn the 2nd girl from the left is top class ass dayum

Alright Quiche, let's try this again. I should be available around 11:30 at night, your time this week. Let's do this. Also, r3d panda, what times are you available?

3Sixty

First game with Woodsey

Santos 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Goals:

Defoe
Bernardo (90)

In a tight and relatively uneventful first half which ended 0-0, Santos dominated possession but Spurs with the pace of Lennon, Bale and Defoe were always going to be causing problems. From the start of the second half Spurs pressed high up and forced the Santos defense to misplace several passes. Eventually Spurs managed to find Defoe in a bit of space who placed a tidy finish from the edge of the box past the Santos keeper, 1-0. Fast forward to the last 20 of the game and Santos were laying siege on Hugo Lloris' goal with some world class saves denying the vital leveler, but just into added time Bernardo hit a left footed daisy cutter from the left side of the box which seemed to take a nick off of Kyle Walker before setting into the bottom corner of Lloris' goal. 1-1 was how it finished with both teams happy to take a share of the spoils from the first game.

Spurs 3-3 Santos

"Unbelievable Jeff!!!"

Santos raced into an early two goal lead against a spurs side sporting an attacking 3-4-1-2 formation, only to be pegged back to 2-2 with an hour on the clock.

A wonder goal from Neymar looked to have given Santos a valuable away win, taking the ball from the half way line and past 4 Tottenham players before slotting the ball past an advancing Loris.

Spurs weren't finished though, and with five minutes to go a clearance fell to Clint Dempsey who volleyed home from 20 yards out into the keepers top right hand corner.

All even for the second game in a row - can anything, or anyone seperate these two teams?

Top Bottom