• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

People who say that this game is too fast should try playing with a team with 3 or less stars. I've played all my seasons games with my local 3 stars club and its a totally different experience that way. Playing the first UT game with the good team was completely different and way faster...

I know that low-star teams generally feel slower and more realistic that's why I like to use them but what I meant is that teams with the same stars feel differently across game-modes :/

losing repeatedly on season online is soul crushing :'(

Oh yeah I know how you feel... :(

Picked up Gattuso on the AH for stupid cheap. I didn't even know he was still playing lol

My FUT is pretty much going to consist of players I recognize at this point. De Rosario and Gattuso playing CAM and CDM, together at last!

Meier

Encountered a new bug last night that was rather obnoxious. Was playing a drop-in Clubs game and after HT, I was all of the sudden playing an entirely different character and my Star was permanently showing at midfield. At the end of the game, I didn't get credit for playing the match (I expected this).

It seemed like the EAFCS (or whatever it is) servers crashed and it was related to that perhaps. Afterwards, my 81 CAM was only a 79.. I figured this must be because you lose the stat bonuses you've purchased since it can't check against them.

I don't know why I continue to play this garbage game. Gotten 5 DNF's on UT because sometimes when I score the game freezes. Half my online games get to training arena and never load, causing me to restart my Xbox.

I don't know why I continue to play this garbage game. Gotten 5 DNF's on UT because sometimes when I score the game freezes. Half my online games get to training arena and never load, causing me to restart my Xbox.

Has any PC players noticed this problem too? My playtime for the PC version so far has been 13 hours according to Origin, and in that 13 hours I've had only 1 instance of the training area load freeze. No other freezes or disconnects (except for that time I got kicked off during server maintenance). Just trying to see if this is more of a console issue than a FIFA 13 in general issue.

If anyone was looking for this to go on sale- Toys R Us is holding an EA Sports sale. Buy Madden, FIFA, NCAA or NHL get $10 off. Buy two of these and get $50 off.

Totally price matching this at Best Buy for my Buddy.

Hixx

Hit guide then Y to go to dash. Still a stupid bug (one of many...) but will save you a few a minute of whatever.

kvn

Yeah I'm pretty much done with this...at least for today. Stuck two times in loading screen nirvana in seasons mode, which resulted in two losses (WTF?!), then finally managed to play two full games, one awesome HUD-LESS game (no HUD the whole match for whatever fucking reason) which was lagging like fuck, and one lag-fest this time at least with a hud...Fuck that shit, a patch is overdue!

I apologize for the swearing.

Meier

If anyone was looking for this to go on sale- Toys R Us is holding an EA Sports sale. Buy Madden, FIFA, NCAA or NHL get $10 off. Buy two of these and get $50 off.

Totally price matching this at Best Buy for my Buddy.

Wow, that's a great deal. So.. it's almost but not quite BOGO?

brentech

Any way to tell the value of the players in UT mode? Went through all the info on the players and couldn't find their worth.

Only could find total team value.

Detox

Has any PC players noticed this problem too? My playtime for the PC version so far has been 13 hours according to Origin, and in that 13 hours I've had only 1 instance of the training area load freeze. No other freezes or disconnects (except for that time I got kicked off during server maintenance). Just trying to see if this is more of a console issue than a FIFA 13 in general issue.
Definitely a FIFA 13 issue. I'm on pc and have about 2/5 games without fail crash in the arena loading screen. I mainly play pro club with friends and it happens to all of us. Maybe it is more likely to happen if there are more people playing because if one person fails to load I guess the game doesn't start. It is such a weird issue and a simple loading screen showing which players are ready, loading or failed would make it much easier to tell at is going on. Sometimes we wait a minute and the game starts, other times it loads in a couple of seconds and other times it has crashed but you just can't tell.

Bumhead

Banned
This game is so good sometimes. It´s a great feeling when you get to score a goal like this online.

Some people seriously need to learn how to defend.

I'm no FIFA expert by any means (feel free to catch me on PS3 and play me; you'll probably win) but the ease with which some online players are sold on making rash sliding challenges while you saunter past them is hilarious.

I keep going back and forth between division 1 and 2. I sweep division 2 and get my ass kicked in division 1. Just seems like every damn team I play is worth at least 500k coin. It makes me sick. I'll never even get to see 500k coin.

Some people seriously need to learn how to defend.

I'm no FIFA expert by any means (feel free to catch me on PS3 and play me; you'll probably win) but the ease with which some online players are sold on making rash sliding challenges while you saunter past them is hilarious.

From the video. Difficulty: Amateur

Meier

NoRéN;42895630 said:
Would anyone be interested in buying my gamestop preorder gold pack code for xbox 360? sold

Thank you.

Damn! I still have my Amazon preorder code (the Adidas All-Star Team). If anyone is interested in buying this or trading me your Gamestop preorder, let me know..

If you upload a video from an online match it always says 'Difficulty: Amateur' ;)

This goal of mine was also online, my first bicycle kick :D

You know what would be nice, if they showed those types of goals during halftime preview of your friends games who are also playing. Like a: "whats happening around the league" type thing.

Why is it that this obvious cool stuff never fucking happens.

projectmayhem

Neo Member
I'm done with it online, so much bullshit goes on that's completely out of my control and costs me games.

Another problem I have is with the financial takeover thing, worked fine with my season, but I started a new and it hasn't activated. I can't purchase it again either so I don't know what the deal is.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
My two best players I've got so far have been with coins, I don't get it.

Me too. I usually get south american players that are gold and rated around 79 or so and they usually cost less than <650 coins. Most have been around 350. Lots of people that play fifa dont really follow club football or only follow the EPL

RVP for 200k coins lol

Linius

Some people are just assholes. I had a game with many chances to score but it was only 1-0 for me till the 81th minute. After that I scored a third in the 85th minute and then he decides to quit. Really annoys me :O

With three games left I'm two points away from promotion to division seven :)

Probably not going to play H2H or UT online anymore. I enjoy clubs more anyway and I'd rather not put up with the tryhard bullshit that goes on in the other two online game modes. Every fucking game is like 5-4-1 with RM/City, so depressing and NOT fun playstyle. LB+A, LB+Y nonstop for 90 minutes!

kvn

Some people are just assholes. I had a game with many chances to score but it was only 1-0 for me till the 81th minute. After that I scored a third in the 85th minute and then he decides to quit. Really annoys me :O

With three games left I'm two points away from promotion to division seven :)

Lol, when did this happen? If it was yesterday, that could have been me because I was in rage. Fucking FIFA, I apologize.

Online is largely populated by glory-hunting dolts. That is all I have to say about that.

Also, is anyone else having trouble getting EAS FC to work? Losing access to content because it cannot connect (boots, pro boosts) is highly irritating.

Top Bottom