• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 |OT| JOIN THE CLUB

Hieberrr

Tell me about it. In FIFA Zoccer for Vita at least, you could have opposition in the box and your defenders still won't go after a dead ball.

Add to that the computer can't mark for shit on your side and I constantly have to wrangle with switching through players to get my defenders on position since the AI leaves such huge gaps.

Exactly! I keep changing players to make up for the lack of defence and end up getting burned. And leaving my CPU there to defend is even worse, because almost every shot goes on.

FIX THIS EA! I KNOW YOU CAN WITH A PATCH (they won't fix it... they'll fix it in 14).

newsguy

Anyone else have the season ticket pre release? It says it timed at 10 pm eastern. That's 2 hours earlier than it should. Fuck you EA,I didn't pay for some of what I was promised. There needs to be a pro rated dicount a la cable or satellite company for shit like this.

The MLS has the second highest per game attendance I believe. Definitely not the second most popular sport though.

It IS the most popular sport with large segments of the population though.

I just remember this ESPN poll data.

6Ev6s.jpg

I bit the bullet and pre-ordered it on Origin. The last FIFA game I played was 2011, so I'm feeling the itch for some football. My only question is: why can't I pre-load the game? It just says "Not Yet Released. You successfully pre-ordered FIFA 13."

Boo.

I'm interested in how many play this on PC. I'm contemplating getting PC version but I love team play and I wonder if finding matches will be an issue.

I figure with the wide range of people who play FIFA you shouldn't worry, especially since the PC version has feature-parity with the consoles this year, so there should be more PC players than ever. Hell I bought FIFA on Xbox every year since 2006, this is my first PC year.

I'm interested in how many play this on PC. I'm contemplating getting PC version but I love team play and I wonder if finding matches will be an issue.

If its anything like last year there wont be any trouble at all finding team play matches. Of course finding competent teammates is another story :\

JLG-

There are like 60 people in front of me. The fuck times have changed.

Damn! lol. Are they all there for FIFA? I think there's a World of warcraft game being released tonight too.

I'm on the west coast so still have a couple of hours, i hope it's not as crowded.

Damn! lol. Are they all there for FIFA? I think there's a World of warcraft game being released tonight too.

I'm on the west coast so still have a couple of hours, i hope it's not as crowded.

Yea just ask there is a release for that game thank goodness. Although I still see lots of soccer fans in front of me.

JLG-

http://imgur.com/tj9Y5.jpg[img]

Forgot that this has the kinect stuff. I had brought the kinect back out just for this game.[/QUOTE]

Might want to resize that.

pro tip: If you add a lower case "L" right before the .jpg imgur will resize it for you.

like this:
[url]http://imgur.com/tj9Y5l.jpg[/url]
[IMG]http://imgur.com/tj9Y5l.jpg

AlexBasch

Again, I would love it if EA fixed that stupid VP disappearing thing if you change teams in Be A Manager. :/

School expenses made me get the game next month, I was absolutely ready to pick it up first thing tomorrow. ):

If you put the game in manual then it pretty much fixes all your complains. You can switch players with the right stick to make it quicker.

Not really, as even on manual the CPU switches your players for you at random times (which is why I mentioned even when it was turned 'off'), usually when you're defending. You'll be jockeying with one defender and it'll switch you to a different one. You won't notice quick enough and you'll move out of position, leaving a big gap.

As for people steamrollering through you and auto tackle being very successful, I'm not sure how manual controls fixes that.

I have played all my FIFAs till now with KB only. I had issues doing so with the FIFA 13 demo...not sure about this one yet :(

Maybe I will try KB+Mouse on demo and see.

Again, I would love it if EA fixed that stupid VP disappearing thing if you change teams in Be A Manager. :/

School expenses made me get the game next month, I was absolutely ready to pick it up first thing tomorrow. ):

Is that in FIFA 13? You can only make a VP in Player Career Mode, and I think Online VP is completely separate. Not sure how it all works out.

JLG-

There was like 50 people at my gamestop. Everyone was there for FIFA.

Got my steelbook so iaintevenmad.jpg

I just picked up my copy at the Air Base I'm stationed at in Germany. Usually I can walk in and grab a game on release and be in and and in 5 minutes, but there was a line of people waiting on the game and they damn near started to riot when it wasn't already on the shelf. For some reason they were still pricing the game after the store opened, so they had a small mob of peole waiting over a half hour for them to enter the game in the system. Bastards.

JLG-

Also why can't i see the time, score, or shot power bar when i'm playing season online. Is there a setting i have to adjust?

edit: looks like it was a glitch it's back now

Top Bottom