• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

qindarka

Banned
With 3-4-3 we really need the wingers to come back, cause going out to get the opponents wingers is just suicide for a CB as it leaves so much space.

Yeah, I mentioned how they should act more as fullbacks earlier. The whole midfield 4 need to be more disciplined, really.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
as soon as we learn the golden rule "give it to nukemonkey" the sooner we can take our place as number one. As an unbias observer that is clearly the way forward

Meteorain

Yeah, I mentioned how they should act more as fullbacks earlier. The whole midfield 4 need to be more disciplined, really.

It gets a bit confusing because a lot of the time I see people constantly switching flanks. I try and stay within my "catchment area" but a lot of us tend to follow the ball around like sheep, I have to actively stop myself doingf the same and just hang back, putting trust in our other players.

We also tend to send too many people to tackle one guy. When we try and zerg someone, what happens is that we draw men out and leave space open. So we need to start just trusting people in 1on1's and only go up if they get by passed. Also, we fuck each other up going in with too many!

Irish

The problem is that I am clearly not getting the ball enough. I mean, just give the ball to me in the box, I'll hit my flop button, and then BAM! free penalty for us.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
id love to play but im ill as fuck again :[

Mr Cola

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanggggggggg

Mr Cola

gonna attempt the games mang, invites be going out

Mr Cola

wonder if we got enough for games, ill holla around in mumble if we can get something going

Facism

sorry chaps, going to be a while before i can get in on this due to recent family developments. Need all the scratch i can get.

Mr Cola

well im online snd idling in teh mumbles from now till this evening, join me if you interest in the games mang

Mr Cola

dancin_lepro.gif
riverdance.gif

Mr Cola

yeeee cannot insult that riverdance mang

Ill be back on in a few hours, 8ish probably

Noirulus

Hey guys, thinking about getting this for the PC. I've only ever played past FIFA titles on the PS3. I've heard that I can get a CD key for a relatively cheap price online, what would be the best website?

Mr Cola

sorry chaps, going to be a while before i can get in on this due to recent family developments. Need all the scratch i can get.

wait what happened? :{

Also ill be online in about an hour or so, ill idle in teh mumbles if we can get some on

Also im a gonna do tha op again soon, probably tomorrow

Edit: I sent you a pc facism :D

Mr Cola

i have a limited number of pc's and they all go to new members

Mr Cola

im free whenever, just playing dishonoured till peeps come on

Soi-Fong

Drop-In Matches are a fucking joke. I either had a saboteur or a fucking dick on my team who kept on putting out the ball just to deal with corners or let the other team score.

Complete BS.

Iztli

Sorry for not playing lately :(

I come out from work at 5-6 am pst and then I just sleep.

Ill play this weekend.

Mr Cola

i think we got problems :[ so hard to get games going

Mr Cola

im hoping we can do some now the weekend is upon us

Mr Cola

ill be in teh mumbles from now till late for games if we get the mans

WE PLAYING DA GAMES MANG

Top Bottom