• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

CPCunha

I really hope you guys keep on playing this after nov.10th...
I'll be relocating to Boston and i'll be there for a couple of months so i guess my ping wont be a problem anymore... would love to play with you guys.

Desaan

I'll be around, I'm going through my Everton career on Legendary with some slider tweaks and it's got me hooked so I'll be on pretty much every night.

If you guys are still looking for new players, I would like to join the team.

OriginID : LFMartins

I normally play more on the left flank but I don´t mind playing a more defensive role.

If you guys are still looking for new players, I would like to join the team.

OriginID : LFMartins

I normally play more on the left flank but I don´t mind playing a more defensive role.

Send a request to Believe FC and I will accept you next time I am on the game. We are trying to revive the club after a week and a half of no activity :lol

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i have missed the fifas, the games mang

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im open to a hurrah this weekend perhaps, see if we can get some games going

Mr Cola

tumblr_lps9usvwWx1qe6uplo1_500.jpg

Desaan

Well, at least you're still used to playing with people at my skill level then.

I hate playing drop ins, it's just full of people who want to do 300 fucking skill moves dribble around the entire team and shoot. Fucking boring to watch and worse to play. I'm just gonna sit in the club lobby until people turn up.

I keep getting kicked before it starts. I think there must be something wrong with my connection :(

That's it for me I think.

edit: yeah I'm done.

Mr Cola

anyone still got that gif with the keeper?

Irish

me, shaunharvey and declanxs ended up getting relegated back to div 7

its where we belong to be honest

Losers. :p I guess we now know who the best three player team is. Quiche to do all of the work. Me to sit around in midfield doing little and Bulky to hang out in back to defend.

Mr Cola

holy crap that gif blew my pc up D:

wp invid

Mr Cola

now now i refuse to believe it

Im not sure if my absence this weekend was reported by those who read the britgaf thread, i half assumed some of you knew but im fucking ill at the moment and spending most my day trying not to throw up :[. Id love to continue doing clubs and ill try to be online as much as i can next week.

Im not sure if my absence this weekend was reported by those who read the britgaf thread, i half assumed some of you knew but im fucking ill at the moment and spending most my day trying not to throw up :[. Id love to continue doing clubs and ill try to be online as much as i can next week.

excuses excuses
get well soon :p

iNvid02

drink some calpol, its just liquid sugar but im sure it does something or other
hope we can get this thing rolling again, it was, and still is really fun

Mr Cola

drink some calpol, its just liquid sugar but im sure it does something or other
hope we can get this thing rolling again, it was, and still is really fun

holy shit i havent had calpol for at least 10 years, that was our families answer to everything back in the day. Tasted like heavens nectar.

No matter what anyone tells you, never, ever, ever, ever have Beechams when you have the flu, fucking battery acid. Works though.

Top Bottom