• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Genuine shot at the title here :O

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
4 wins and 1 draw, which should have been a win, we are champions once more!

Mr Cola

JSREa.png

A SILVER TROPHY!

Mr Cola

ill be back on in about an hour, good games mang, scoring like beasts!

Mr Cola

no-one will believe us we scored such nice goals :O

Mr Cola

im on now till much later for games, ill just idle in teh mumbles till we get 3-4 on :D

Mr Cola

wins and goals, its all we do, get on guys we got games ta win mang

Mr Cola

add me ingame, nukemonkey, and ill make sure to send out invites when we start, also make sure to send a transfer request to believe fc in online, pro clubs

Mr Cola

i got a free day tomorrow so ill be idling around teh mumbles playing other games, we seem to be hitting a nice groove so it would be great to get some games in this weekend. Feel free to hop on, we only need 3 or 4 to start and usually more come when they see others playing.

Irish

We were actually scoring goals off of corners yesterday. I'm so proud.

(The key for me, the kicker, seems to involve dropping it closer to the box and hoping for a nice deflection off the first header.)

I also think I like playing the center mid positions more than the sides. I feel like I can do a lot more on defense that way without being way out of position.

Mr Cola

im online from now for games today

Mr Cola

get on fur the games mang, we playing now

Mr Cola

avoiding relegation awwwwwwwwww yeah son

Mr Cola

i am online now and will be for games the rest of the day mangs, in teh mumbles

Meteorain

So not can I only connect to Online Pro with clubs, but now trying to playing Seasons online...just black screen and crash.

GG

Mr Cola

im online from now on if anyone fancies the games mang, ill be on origin and teh mumbles

Fistwell

Not That I've been missed or anything, but...
Had some back problems last week, made it difficult to sit for a game, although I did manage to squeeze one in on saturday (with AJ and Broken I believe, glorious 1-0 victory).
I'll be out of town for the next cple of days as well (in goddam soaked-wet Ireland of all places... just in time to catch the game of the century on tv tomorrow...).
I'll be back online wednesday-ish.

Mr Cola

sending invites out for the games mang

Mr Cola

im not gonna lie its getting really hard to get games going these days, im gonna leave it to someone else from now on

I have been busy today sorry! I think we need to find some 1v1 tournaments to do and then get back into clubs again. Once more people grab the game from the Amazon sale and after Christmas I think it will be back to full strength.

Irish

You know what happens when you don't play, Nuke? Quiche gets like 12 goals on you.

Quiche, Bulky, and I had a pretty great run earlier. I think we've still got 6 games to go and we've already cleared regulation. Actually, with three more wins we can get the Division 7 title.

You know what happens when you don't play, Nuke? Quiche gets like 12 goals on you.

Quiche, Bulky, and I had a pretty great run earlier. I think we've still got 6 games to go and we've already cleared regulation. Actually, with three more wins we can get the Division 7 title.

He got lucky cause I lost 4 by dcing in that one game :/ Still nearly caught up already!

Mr Cola

i think im done with the fifas, going back into lol again i feel

Noirulus

I'll be a bit busy the next week or two so i'm not sure how much I can play. I'll definitely try to play a few during the weekend, though.

Desaan

Anyone still playing clubs? I was busy playing XCOM last week but haven't seen anyone playing clubs this week and never more than 2-3 online.

Top Bottom