• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

qindarka

Banned
Just played a very, very strange drop-in match. An opponent was playing any and kept passing among the defence and allowing the ball to pass his players, basically giving my team the ball in advanced positions. Managed to score a hattrick. Keeper also scored 4 own goals. Game ended 10-0.

Why would someone want to waste his time like that?

elseanio

kharma45

Irish

If we had 10 other players exactly like me, we would be absolutely unstoppable.

In fact, I'm totally starting a new club. Broken FC will destroy everything.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"There is a saying a very old saying, when the pupil is ready the master will appear"

5b28f38c03588eee5f9f01ae4c59aaf8ff5bbae6_full.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If i can get my controller working, motionjoy wont accept it for some reason

Mr Cola

yeah cant get it working, motioninjoy wont show any controller drivers at all

Mr Cola

Ive tried every version on their site, tried every usb plug i have, windows recognises the controller but motioninjoy doesnt, it used to, ive no idea what is different now, im using the same controller/usb lead. Truly I am confused.

Irish

Ive tried every version on their site, tried every usb plug i have, windows recognises the controller but motioninjoy doesnt, it used to, ive no idea what is different now, im using the same controller/usb lead. Truly I am confused.

You know, I think Motioninjoy has just been acting up lately.

Mr Cola

if there are any alternatives to it ill use them but im coming up slightly empty, like i say windows recognises it fine

Irish

I'm honestly not sure. The only advice I can offer is the classic 'restart the computer' line. I had to keep alt-tabbing out today and reenable my Dualshock in nearly every game for some reason.

Mr Cola

yeah ive been at this a while and nothings working, very sad

Mr Cola

Gents i am a genius, I am back, be on all weekend for games mang, cause we gotta do the games mang

This is like when United asked Scholes to come back. :']

Some action from yesterday

Dat Wilkiller

iItW6g5Y4iO7k.gif

Dat Quiche

ibvNJyeEOvWPoG.gif

Dat Koufu doing a Quiche defending impression

ibt5XHE8vJAbzh.gif

Mr Cola

Well ill be on all weekend with mic and shit, be on origin too so just shout when games are happening.

Mr Cola

friendlies ahahaha

oh sera how delightfully absurd

Mr Cola

I am and will always be toned as a Jamaican Stripper, you think my ratio of one goal every 7 games is going to go away just like that? PAH, son, ill make it 1 in 6

Big words, Big man, everyones fan

Top Bottom