• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Saty

Got the game.

How smooth is the online play supposed to be because i've tried a couple against a friend and it leaves much to be desired. Any tips on improving latency? I already opened the ports. And is the 3 green bars the max you can get?

Got the game.

How smooth is the online play supposed to be because i've tried a couple against a friend and it leaves much to be desired. Any tips on improving latency? I already opened the ports. And is the 3 green bars the max you can get?

3 Green Bars is the most you can get yes. I have no problems with the online that I can tell. Just make sure you have a open nat and it should be fine. Online does have a different feel to offline play though for some reason.

Saty

btw, the ports they list to forward; do i enter them as source or destination ports and leave the other one as Any? 'cause i just put the same port in both fields.

Desaan

Tried the Origin streaming, bit of a frame rate rape if your used to playing at a constant 60fps. I'm using a 3.8ghz AMD Bulldozer so they can fuck off if they think I need CPU upgrade, maybe not optimized yet but fairly tough to stream a good quality and still maintain 60fps.

Tried the Origin streaming, bit of a frame rate rape if your used to playing at a constant 60fps. I'm using a 3.8ghz AMD Bulldozer so they can fuck off if they think I need CPU upgrade, maybe not optimized yet but fairly tough to stream a good quality and still maintain 60fps.

I have the same CPU and I get too many drops for it to be worth it.

Desaan

The best settings I could up with was 640x480, highest quality, 30fps. That would put my in game FPS around the 55-60 mark.

http://www.twitch.tv/desaan#

Don't know how it looks as streaming Origin in games doesn't record to your channel the way it normally does and tabbing out whilst streaming results in a perma white screen when tabbing back in.

*Condescending Addendum*: You can't even chat with your viewers because you can't even click the chat box when using the origin in game browser and tabbing out isn't an option due to the white screen bug. So derpy, it's clearly not ready yet.

Saty

Any tips improving finishing on semi\manual? I'm getting to plenty of 100% score positions but i miss like crazy; at time way wide of the goal.

iNvid02

on yer head son

untitled1mcfe9.gif

I am going to double post seeing as no one posts in here anyway :lol

I scored a pretty great goal earlier with Oscar <3

ijlT4rdvvEbhJ.gif

And I want to know how many hours everyone has?

jfOORrGIfkwAf.PNG

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i need to find a way to get my controller working again, wont work with motionjoy all of a sudden

Also 122 hours of fifa and i stopped playing months ago

get sum

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If we start up again we should make a new team with some new stats and start back in div10

kharma45

Sounds pretty cool.

I've been trying to rank up online in Seasons atm, was division 3 or 4 on 360 when I last played it so it's weird playing in the lower leagues at the start. Wish EA would sync that sort of stuff across platforms.

Some good games we had, can't play today but me and Quiche are going to play Saturday after the premier league matches, so be sure to be on origin or something so we can all join up.

I left the gaf club because nobody came on, am now in a top 150 club which plays in div 1 to 3

lol

Glory hunter with no loyality.

iNvid02

so i was looking at ultimate team as i;ve never touched it before.

saw some guy selling a five star 100 chemistry team with messi on ebay for like £300, i sent him a best offer of £2.50.

he messaged back asking if i had made a mistake and meant £250 but i said no, just £2.50. i cant send him offers anymore

Kyoufu

so i was looking at ultimate team as i;ve never touched it before.

saw some guy selling a five star 100 chemistry team with messi on ebay for like £300, i sent him a best offer of £2.50.

he messaged back asking if i had made a mistake and meant £250 but i said no, just £2.50. i cant send him offers anymore

People really pay that much? The fuck.

Irish

Quiche, Bulky, and I = best team, confirmed! We ended up moving up a division with 5 games left to go.

Also, iNvid's team is complete garbage. Believe FC owned those fools.

Yeah...

qindarka

Banned
To clarify, we needed a win to stay in Division 7 and played against them. Quiche scored a wonder goal in the 2nd minute and they left. We subsequently lost the next game and were relegated.

Later, in Divsion 8, we met them again. Quiche scored in the 3rd minute and they left again.
Another meeting followed where they scored in the 3rd minute and we left in retaliation.

Had a proper meeting with them later where we lost 2-3.

And now we have 0 points from 3 in Division 8. Tripled my goal tally today, though.

Top Bottom