• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
wait, broken i\s playingf manual? WTGF whjy would you do thjat to your\selgf?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i \spilt dr pepper on my keyboard and now it\s gfucked

Mr Cola

gfine ill ju\st \singf to my\selgf in thje mubmle\s

Irish

Alright, I'll be ready as well.

I seriously though Manual was enforced now for clubs and online play in general. I switched it over on Day 1 because I thought I would have to use it anyway since most of my time would be online. What's the difference between the manual and assisted anyway?

Mr Cola

Alright, I'll be ready as well.

I seriously though Manual was enforced now for clubs and online play in general. I switched it over on Day 1 because I thought I would have to use it anyway since most of my time would be online. What's the difference between the manual and assisted anyway?

Your passes hit their target

iNvid02

randyandy returned today

iCxHMe8RHCsWc.gif

I'd love to play, but I'm also hesitant as I don't think I'm all that great. Guess I should play a game and see, huh?

Sounds like its a great group though. Also for some reason I put my Pros nationality as Welsh, then realized most people probably are putting down where they are actually from. Oh well!

Is there any position I should be working on? What spot usually needs filling?

It depends when you are playing. You can change on the fly so you can keep changing.

I'd love to play, but I'm also hesitant as I don't think I'm all that great. Guess I should play a game and see, huh?

Sounds like its a great group though. Also for some reason I put my Pros nationality as Welsh, then realized most people probably are putting down where they are actually from. Oh well!

We are all not great so don't worry about messing up. If you join Mumble we will abuse you when you fuck up but we really don't mean it!

I have accepted both of you into the club and you can play whenever :D

Irish

Stupid origin made me miss all the good games!

Also, if you come in expecting a quality team, you might as well know now that your expectations far exceed our own.

Mr Cola

i have spent 2 hours practicing with the windows virtual keyboard and all i have to say is y'all are a bunch of jive turkies

Mr Cola

its called online pro clubs we made a team and every game whoever is online chooses a position and we try to beat other teams, you play 10 matches a season and depending on how you do you get promoted/relegated or stay in the same division. We are in div 4 of 10

Zep

Banned
its called online pro clubs we made a team and every game whoever is online chooses a position and we try to beat other teams, you play 10 matches a season and depending on how you do you get promoted/relegated or stay in the same division. We are in div 4 of 10

Hmm, sounds fun. So you're using created players? If so, do boost their attributes after games played online?

Mr Cola

Hmm, sounds fun. So you're using created players? If so, do boost their attributes after games played online?

There are two ways to boost, one being through unlocking achievements in games (i.e 100 passes etc) which will give you +1 passingf etc. The other is through the store where you use ea points you gain just by playing fifa.

You create a pro on \startup

Sorry I left abruptly last night, Fifa crashed then Mumble did too so I thought fuck it I'm off to bed.

Good night last night, I'm liking LW, scored 3 or 4 I think? Better than the previous night.

Irish

So can people drop in/out of the be a pro league at any time?

Well, you can play with the club or just do drop-in matches as your online pro. Once you're in the club, all you have to do is go to the Play a Match or whatever screen when other people are on and hop into a position.

Also, can't believe we actually made it to Division 3. Insane.

Good luck with that! I don't think we were too bad in division 3 in the end, except for that one game...

I'll be on again Monday I guess, busy weekend with mortgage meetings and super bowl :)

Keep us updated with progress!

Obviously Kyoufu will go all Cisse in his first 6 months and just push us on and carry us........

elseanio

Enjoyed playing last night. Wont be on tonight (or, possibly not till late on when I will be drunk)

Will try and get on some time over the weekend though

Edit* How long does the cup last? is it just a one shot, straight knock-out thing, or can you enter from the start again?

Enjoyed playing last night. Wont be on tonight (or, possibly not till late on when I will be drunk)

Will try and get on some time over the weekend though

Edit* How long does the cup last? is it just a one shot, straight knock-out thing, or can you enter from the start again?

You can keep entering the cup, or else we would never have won it in the first place haha.

I'm also going to get drunk tonight, so might come in at 4 in the night and start smashing goals in.

Mr Cola

\screw it, im up for more if any are on, some league maybe?

Irish

Cola, I just want you to know that I absolutely hate you. Can't believe you just left us without saying a word.

Top Bottom