• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

I am ready to play whenever guys, can't be fucked to watch any of the games today!

Going to try being a goalkeeper for a bit. Will probably be single handedly responsible for some defeats.

Now this might not be a good idea :p Mostly cause I think I can see you have about a 1/2 second delay from everyone else and while that is usually alright outfield in goal you might be fucked :lol Give it a try but I am going to assume that is what is going to happen.

qindarka

Banned
I am ready to play whenever guys, can't be fucked to watch any of the games today!

Now this might not be a good idea :p Mostly cause I think I can see you have about a 1/2 second delay from everyone else and while that is usually alright outfield in goal you might be fucked :lol Give it a try but I am going to assume that is what is going to happen.

I will probably try it in one or two games. And yes, I do have the delay, can't be helped. At least I don't disconnect all the time now.

Hixx

Dat Koufu doing a Quiche defending impression

ibt5XHE8vJAbzh.gif

Kyoufu and football in a nutshell tbh

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
good games good games

Must say theres nothing like being on a good groove and winning games

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I notice no gifs of my simple, reliable passes from dm to cam, some of which were pushing 10 yards, for shame woodenlung, for shame.

What can I say, you just weren't in the spotlight today. This is really the only footage I could find in my folder with you... and it's all me.

ibbHrO2IrKfztA.gif

Edit : wait that sliding stokish tackle was your goal too!

Mr Cola

actually that slide tackle in was me also!

Mr Cola

Ill be on all tomorrow for the games just hit me up whenever

As per request here's my amazing goals

ii8RBlGuTKv2z.gif

ibtfsb6A7lU7WO.gif

Quindarkas where he dribbled through them all but the fucking replay only showed the goal sorry. It was pretty great

icFzw265wxf5M.gif

AJ scoring, which is really like Broken managing to pass a ball, completely unheard of.

ibprqpUMqdnqQk.gif

Irish

What the fuck is this? I leave for the weekend and miss everything, including Nuke figuring out how to turn on his computer? For shame...

Oh well, at least I still hold my records for excellent pass percentage and total goals per games played.

our club scout said he wanted another look at broken playing

I'm not sure your club can even afford my going rate.

Irish

I have to say, I'm really liking the resurgence of the club. It's been a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't think I did enough job soaking up all of the suck today. Next time, I'll make sure that I don't do a single thing right.

qindarka

Banned
What the fuck is this? I leave for the weekend and miss everything, including Nuke figuring out how to turn on his computer? For shame...

Oh well, at least I still hold my records for excellent pass percentage and total goals per games played.

I have an even worse goal average.

Mr Cola

Im online from now if games are a goin

Irish

I'm pretty happy. I think I've scored at least one goal per day since I started playing again. I've also gotten a few assists from the corners and whatnot.

Mr Cola

Im on from now till late for games mangs

Mr Cola

ill be on all night so free whenever

Fuck you Broken/King/Willykiller for making me stay up to now! We did win the Division 6 trophy again so we start again tomorrow at Division 5!

Also, I accepted you into the club. You are welcome to play whenever!

Thank you; this will be my first Online pro so hopefully he can keep up. Looking forward to it though!

qindarka

Banned
I get the feeling that we may have reached our plateau, at least for some time. I see us alternating between Divisions 5 and 6 for some time before we are able to get promoted again.

Irish

Man, good to see you here.

I think I may join in on some games here and there.

You should definitely join us. It's a hell of a lot of fun. FIFA GAF is a good community for the most part. Like DayZ GAF, but with more 'cunts' being tossed around.

Fuck you Broken/King/Willykiller for making me stay up to now! We did win the Division 6 trophy again so we start again tomorrow at Division 5!

Also, I accepted you into the club. You are welcome to play whenever!

11 hours of FIFA. What the fuck am I doing?

Haha. No problem a few of us are shit most of the time and we have some people who lag sometimes too. Evens it out a bit.

Also Broken and King. That noise was not my pc. Now I think it is some giant insect thing coming to kill me! I am fucking scared for my life :lol

Irish

Yeah, don't worry about your Pro, Indigo. It is literally impossible to be worse than me.

__

Stay safe, Quiche. Don't let that insect bite your face off!

Mr Cola

im on gfrom now on! in tehj mumble\s withj ma domino\s

Top Bottom