• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its cup weekend, Quiche is out, but we can still challenge I think.

Tomorrow,5:30pm Ill be sending out invites and such

Come friends, let us drink ambrosia, toast to the vitues of old and make sweet love on the hills of of antiquity.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Edited that 5:30!

The World Cup draw is on, cacnt miss it

Mr Cola

May have to postpone, feeling rough as shit today, im sure ill be ok tomorrow, well see how i feel in a few hours today

Mr Cola

I can do games from now, doesnt seem to be too many on, ill send out invites and see who we gets

Mr Cola

Games from 7pm today lads, after Spurs game !

We are going to win the cup :O

Mr Cola

Sending out invites in 10 minutes

Apparently we are playing now

Mr Cola

VP9gfpI.png

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHH

Mr Cola

I genuinely dont think its possible to score a better goal in fifa

Mr Cola

iill be on after Arsenal game today, so about 6ish

Mr Cola

Invites going out after Arsenal game, cups to win mens

Mr Cola

I can play a game or two, not much though, busy morning

Top Bottom