• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Most ive been able to get last few days is 3 people sadly, if anyone wants games let me know otherwise seems most of you have other things going on, which is totally understandable, have a good weekend ! :D

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gonna send them invites out in about 40 minutes, be ready, games are coming

Mr Cola

If anyone wants to play in half hour ill be on

Mr Cola

Cup tomorrow, a good break in for a little absence, 3:30pm and Koo's a little better and Woodens internet is fixed and hopefully I can entice Invid back and Hixx off his XboxOne.

Fuck i just wanna play fifa again :eek:

So cup, tomorrow, 3:30 i dont care ill play with 3 people if need be

Mr Cola

Koo already sold me on the ps4 version, he spent literally hours convincing me

Sorry guys PC is ded

Also I am not too excited yet as it says it will bring over the 'Core Features' of the Ignite Engine, whatever that means!

I'm going to have to buy it twice.

The FUT player base on PC is terrible. :(

Yep. I will buy off Nuveem again or more than likely Amazon US! don't you also need to get more RAM?

Koo already sold me on the ps4 version, he spent literally hours convincing me

Sorry guys PC is ded

I am a little worried about if your laptop will run it well enough!

Irish

MOTHERFUCKING IGNITE!!!!!

Okay, now I just need most of you guys not to get on until after I do. Also, I'm on fucking summer break! Teaching is awesome. Well, substituting at least.

Mr Cola

Next year im joining the gaf NHL team full time and thus will not be part of the Fifa team, NHL is the better franchise.

Hixx

Also I am not too excited yet as it says it will bring over the 'Core Features' of the Ignite Engine, whatever that means!

Yep. I will buy off Nuveem again or more than likely Amazon US! don't you also need to get more RAM?

I am a little worried about if your laptop will run it well enough!

i doubled my ram ages ago bruv

Kyoufu

Good news regarding PC version.

I'm still recovering from surgery so I don't think I'll be back for at least another week.

Mr Cola

So ill be out for a little bit but ill be back around 2:30 ish for them games

Mr Cola

Kyoufu youve been cut

Im sorry

Look forward to having you back

Mr Cola

I can, we are in the cup final after all :O

Mr Cola

I can do games in an hour if anyones interested

Mr Cola

Gimme about 40 mins and I can play, let us win division one men

Amazing back hell goal by Invid

http://a.pomf.se/gpcvhn.webm

Good goal by Hixx.... But.... Wait what?

http://a.pomf.se/phmuft.webm

WEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Some other good shit :

A fine moment from Hixx

ibl98ofefhVnMN.gif

A less fine one

iULmhgwF1Ekdl.gif

Bracon with that volley

iJ1W4PqRvB2eW.gif

The River and Randy Andy performing

ibmKeP61cOH3Zq.gif

Linius

Good news about the ignite engine to PC version. I suppose my 760m card should still be enough to run FIFA 15 in it's full glory?

Mr Cola

We get a special cup for doing the double :O

Such Pride

Top Bottom