• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Seems people are a bit busy atm, could try after the MS conference

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
FUCKING RAIN IS STILL IN 15

Also believe FC can finally mark the pitch with our suicide tackles, ruining the surface for years to come.

Mr Cola

One worryign thing is the new animations, getting stuck into more stupid animations when you mess up a shot or pass is going to suck ass.

On the plus side we have more animations for beating up on other players

Mr Cola

From Eurogamer
So if a player is hacked down in the opening minute, he'll react with relative equanimity, but if that same defender kicks him a few times more, it will trigger full-on handbags at dawn.

Wooden Pls

From Eurogamer

Wooden Pls

ibcF8rRMw9Sh3.gif

Who am I kidding, I'm a gentle man, this will be more like it with the new animations.

SlightForkedInganue.gif

Mr Cola

All things considered that was a pretty terrific season

Stat Rundown this weekend :|

Mr Cola

I got dr's app at 3:30 but I can play before and after that, idc, games all day

Mr Cola

I should be back at 4pm if people want to play then

Mr Cola

Seems like people will be around at 7-8ish for the games.

Mr Cola

Just preordered fifa on Origin, £50 :(

I am a slave

Mr Cola

When im playing alone because everyone is banned, then ill laugh

Finally then ill be able to play as striker

Mr Cola

We should do some games before the WC tonight, show starts at 7 and I want to watch that so ill be gone before then. Maybe at 4/5ish if people are on.

Mr Cola

Everybody should watch this Fifa 15 vid. Pitch deformation is visual only. Possession tackles are more about ball recovery after a tackle. Just watch

The aesthetic stuff is nice, but the real winner from this is posession tackling, defenders are going to be huge and now they have implement less random shit when you tackle someone that will mean no more "I TACKLED HIM WHY THE FUCK HAS HE GOT THE BALL BACK".

Hixx

Everybody should watch this Fifa 15 vid. Pitch deformation is visual only. Possession tackles are more about ball recovery after a tackle. Just watch

you have no idea how wet the pitch deformation makes me

I'm glad it's just visual too. I don't want random bullshit in my competitive games.

Mr Cola

you have no idea how wet the pitch deformation makes me

I'm glad it's just visual too. I don't want random bullshit in my competitive games.

Aye, the last thing we need is rain like movement on a sunny pitch thats just been fucked up.

Grass looks sexual :3

Mr Cola

Sorry its been a really hard day, no games for me this evening, back to form tomorrow though!

Top Bottom