• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Focus on the positive, a +1% win rate

in the top 40

We are as good as the Dutch

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
the positives are that i have a bigger dick than paul scholes and im not ginger

And you will come out of retirement to help us to a title the next season!

Hixx

the only games coming out in october/november are Halo The MCC and Sunset Overdrive

are you buying a boner, kyoufu?

Mr Cola

Got a template for next seasons OT, this one was mere practice :|, last year it took me 3 days, next years is going to require at least 4. I cant wait.

Mr Cola

Gaf destroyed the relevance of this image with its downtime but still, Broken, this is dedicated to you

slot777.jpg

Mr Cola

nah, i dont even think they're that good. they're very hit and miss whereas we've become pretty consistent for the most part now

Did your old team move onto 14? Any idea how they are doing?

Mr Cola

Cup weekend, this is no time for games, this is a time for GAMES

Mr Cola

Ill be on for games from 1, 5 games left 3 wins and a draw wins the league

Hixx

When you say 6pm, do you mean BST or CEST, or EST or PST?

abbreviations

Also you don't get to pick your position. You take whats there.

Unless you are Jozy Antiscore when everyone is like "oh jozy is here pls save us jozy"

The_Poet

Banned
Very much so, just add one of us to origin and we will get you invited to the club and get you in our mumble channel.

mumble? ......hmm never mind.

half-joke

When you say 6pm, do you mean BST or CEST, or EST or PST?

abbreviations

Also you don't get to pick your position. You take whats there.

Unless you are Jozy Antiscore when everyone is like "oh jozy is here pls save us jozy"

GMT

mumble? ......hmm never mind.

half-joke

It's one of the only two rules in the club m8, right there in the OP.

"1) We require you to be in our mumble client during games, mumble is a voip client, like teamspeak and ventrilo. You can download it here http://mumble.sourceforge.net/. You do not need to speak, but we find most people do after a while, but it is important we can tell you information, so we dont enter games without everyone in them.

2) Be respectful, this means towards other people, both in act and in action. Dont be nasty, if someone is playing badly dont make them feel bad. There is another corollary to this and that is that this is a team game, and while we respect each individuals right to play how they want always remember there are others in the game trying to enjoy it too."

The_Poet

Banned
It's one of the only two rules in the club m8, right there in the OP.

"1) We require you to be in our mumble client during games, mumble is a voip client, like teamspeak and ventrilo. You can download it here http://mumble.sourceforge.net/. You do not need to speak, but we find most people do after a while, but it is important we can tell you information, so we dont enter games without everyone in them.

2) Be respectful, this means towards other people, both in act and in action. Dont be nasty, if someone is playing badly dont make them feel bad. There is another corollary to this and that is that this is a team game, and while we respect each individuals right to play how they want always remember there are others in the game trying to enjoy it too."

Yeh just not a fan of mumble, prefer TS3 but w.e. I'm still game.

Mr Cola

I tried to get TS3 to sponsor us but they demanded Wooden pick a sex and stick to it, such demands we cant tolerate in a club that welcomes all races, genders and nationalities. All mumble demanded was that we play England 4-2-3-1 and put Altidore upfront.

Mr Cola

Great night, Cup champions, no regrets, Praise Invid

Top Bottom