• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just install fifa first

Profit

Play tomorrow

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If you ever mention that next year when the versions are the same im a fucking slap you

Mr Cola

Ill play but im going out tonight to do running stuff for the fitnesses then United are playing so it has to be now till then or I cant.

fdfg7gffdr5rsl.gif

sex

Irish

So... I'm not going to be a father, for a while anyways. Miscarriage. It was better for that to happen now instead of several months in though. I'll be alright.

So... I'm not going to be a father, for a while anyways. Miscarriage. It was better for that to happen now instead of several months in though. I'll be alright.

Holy shit Broken! I'm so sorry for you dude. I know I'm not really the person to say this but if you just want talk about shit and play stuff message me at any time!

Hixx

Sorry to hear that, Broken, best wishes to you and your lass.

You know where we all hang out if you want some daft times if you ever want to take your mind off things.

Mr Cola

Gonna send some invites out in around an hour, I fancy some cup

Mr Cola

Games in like 5 mins, my origin fl isnt working

How often do you guys play on PC? I normally play consoles but an active club would be fun again so I'm wondering if I should get FIFA 15 on PC or PS4.

Mr Cola

How often do you guys play on PC? I normally play consoles but an active club would be fun again so I'm wondering if I should get FIFA 15 on PC or PS4.

We are the most active club and we have played over 1400 games this season, but now we are in that space between 14 ending and 15 coming so we are on breaks.

We play obscene amounts

Hixx

The consoles don't even have proper GAF clubs afaik. There used to be an Xbox 360 one but they migrated to PS4 and I'm not sure how GAF-oriented it is anymore.

Mr Cola

With Uniteds new kit we are ready to go

#BasedChevrolet

Lads The Stadium of Light is going to be in FIFA 15.

The new home of Believe FC. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

hahah! I hope my PC will not kick me out on 15 as much. if it does i'll reinstall windows again!

the way they are showing it makes me believe that every Premier League ground will be in. Guess we will know at 3.30pm!

Mr Cola

If the no rain stdaium is back there is no choice

Mr Cola

Thats true, wonder what stadiums are 5 star, maybe all the prem ones?

Hixx

As all time leading goal scorer, Captain Hicky, Manager, Club Owner, I am basically Vincent fucking Tan, ok.

It's the SoL.

Mr Cola

As all time leading goal scorer, Captain Hicky, Manager, Club Owner, I am basically Vincent fucking Tan, ok.

It's the SoL.

Quiche wants me to mention this

Games per goal (1 per “” games)
PrematureQuiche – 1.8
Hixx – 2.1

Hixx

I didn't reset my stats like a fucking bitch, though. Plus 99% of his games are upfront, about 60% of mine are.

edit: I tell a lie. 54%.

Top Bottom