• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wooden please also be as fat as possible ihaveto know if the rumours of untackleable fat people are true

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
played one, horrible dial up lag, cant find anymore :/
That'll learn you to mess with vietnam, should be good tomorrow, if a bit laggy on an servers. Btw I was watching some YouTube streamers earlier who said ea is going to patch finesse shots so get your full before they do.

Quiche stream tomorrow pls :( I already miss it

Mr Cola

I been watching streams on iPhone all day :( if there was a way of playing FIFA on this thing I'd do ot

Mr Cola

Damn can't find you on the twitch app :(

Mr Cola

I'm watching but it pauses a lot, are you dropping frames our I'd it me? Maybe tone down the quality a bit

Mr Cola

Try 800kbs quality at 1366x768 , you have all the specs to so it its just diddly I know

Mr Cola

Are we winning? Had trouble watching on iPhone because I had to take the feed from the website over the app

Mr Cola

The lag must be horrendous :(

Beat up some Americans tomorrow

Mr Cola

It's very clear I need all the warranty and insurance I can get, I'm a hazard. So what was the issue tonight? Was it just lag or hard to score or defend?

Mr Cola

Guys i have access to my bros computer till about midday, installing fifa now :O

Mr Cola

Should be installed and such in 45 minutes :eek: then ill do drop ins till people get on

Mr Cola

damn, the vpn doesnt work with windows 8 :(

Mr Cola

It is working :|

Cant connect to EA servers though

Mr Cola

It says estimated delIvery 4th oct but its in stock, in production and requires no customisation, next stage is shipping. I think it will be here Monday

iH5FzapYnq21g.gif

First gif of the season! Holy shit Broken!

Mr Cola

He can never score a normal goal. Always some flash one!

Broken saving all his awesome for when im offline :(

Please save some for me Broken, im so bad at this game D:

Great fun though,

Hixx

its fucking shit

seriously. it is absolute horse shit. they've ruined the mode.

As Borken would say: "I don't like it."

Thinking about picking up Fifa 14 on the PC for a change. You guys looking for any more players?

If so, what's the cheapest place to pick this game up right now online?

Mr Cola

Thinking about picking up Fifa 14 on the PC for a change. You guys looking for any more players?

If so, what's the cheapest place to pick this game up right now online?

I love how this is posted under hick meltdown. Fear not friend we said exactly he same thing in last years thread (seriously we all thought 13 sucked) we just have to get used to the new version. We always want new people, add me or quiche on steam or origin an well get you in the game.

Top Bottom