• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

kharma45

Wish my fucking game face would work, looks glorious

Hey kids, I picked this up for PC this year so add me to your origin friends list so we can play H2H. Unfortunately I'm playing with a different club though.

Oh, should probably mention my origin name: SavetheTurtles

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Hey kids, I picked this up for PC this year so add me to your origin friends list so we can play H2H. Unfortunately I'm playing with a different club though.

Oh, should probably mention my origin name: SavetheTurtles
What is the clubs name?

Roulette

I caved. Again. Bought it from work and will dl when I get home. Too bad you wouldn't give me a PC demo, PES. We could have been something.

If Believe FC ever needs Craig Johnston to come off the bench (and can absorb the Australian latency that comes with him), sign me up.

Origin name is Perspicacity.

I can play today! Woke up too late for when I wanted to get to the expo and I ache all over. Shall go tomorrow and Sunday instead!

Coming on now if anyone else is up.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Might be able to et on around 8 tonight, will update when i can

Mr Cola

Every time hixx scores I want to quote his rant, he loves the game and we all know it, especially now he has broken the game with headers

Mr Cola

I ots great and broken is our best player

Irish

Alright, got my hat trick in FIFA 14. Does that mean I can retire now? Also got two assists from the corner that match, one of which went straight from Meteo's face into Wes' head.

Mr Cola

Sorry can't get on :( I'll try tomorrow

Remy

Going to jump on now if anyone's around. Hopefully my Origin will stop crashing when I'm playing online, which has been really obnoxious.

Mr Cola

There are 9 on ATM. Sorry guys FIFA install corrupted need to redownload :( I'll get on tomorrow

That Cup final was too traumatic for me. 3-1 for us at HT, they got the 3-2 through a stupid own goal by the AI, then the 3-3 in injury time and 2 goals in first half of extra time to end it 5-3...

Mr Cola

There is no greater welcome to believe FCC than losing a cup final, unlucky guys

Wes

venison crêpe
That Cup final was too traumatic for me. 3-1 for us at HT, they got the 3-2 through a stupid own goal by the AI, then the 3-3 in injury time and 2 goals in first half of extra time to end it 5-3...

If we ever need a new name it should be Tempting Fate FC.

Enjoyable games all the same. Entertaining as always.

Mr Cola

gonna do drop ins till people come on, feel free to join me :D

CraigVil

Neo Member
Any chance I could join you for a couple of games tonight?

I've played pro clubs for the last 3 years with the same two friends on Xbox, but I've got Fifa 14 on PC this year and neither of them did :p

My Virtual Pro is pretty terrible but my all round game is better

Added Nukemonkey & PrematureQuiche on Origin, anyone else I need to add?

Thanks!

Any chance I could join you for a couple of games tonight?

I've played pro clubs for the last 3 years with the same two friends on Xbox, but I've got Fifa 14 on PC this year and neither of them did :p

My Virtual Pro is pretty terrible but my all round game is better

Added Nukemonkey & PrematureQuiche on Origin, anyone else I need to add?

Thanks!

Don't need to add anyone else but you can go ahead and add all the people really, would make it easier to contact you when we're about to start.

Quiche is at Eurogamer expo, Monkey destroyed his computer and I dont think he's playing tonight/until next week when he gets a new one. Me or Hixx could add you to the club though.

That said I'm not sure if we're playing tonight (already played a bit earlier), I'm probably not but you are very welcome to join the club, we welcome all new players and our pro's suck too. Just get mumble, as the OP says you don't have to talk or anything, it's just nice to be able to communicate.

CraigVil

Neo Member
Don't need to add anyone else but you can go ahead and add all the people really, would make it easier to contact you when we're about to start.

Quiche is at Eurogamer expo, Monkey destroyed his computer and I dont think he's playing tonight/until next week when he gets a new one. Me or Hixx could add you to the club though.

That said I'm not sure if we're playing tonight (already played a bit earlier), I'm probably not but you are very welcome to join the club, we welcome all new players and our pro's suck too. Just get mumble, as the OP says you don't have to talk or anything, it's just nice to be able to communicate.

Monkey accepted me as well as gave me a fair few pro boosts (Thanks again!) so I'm hovering around an 80 rating now.

Thanks for welcoming me in, I'll hopefully play with you sometime tomorrow!

kharma45

Monkey accepted me as well as gave me a fair few pro boosts (Thanks again!) so I'm hovering around an 80 rating now.

Thanks for welcoming me in, I'll hopefully play with you sometime tomorrow!

Feels bad man. You've played no games and already have a higher ranking than me :p

Top Bottom