• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

Hasney, I realised no one answered your question about the Goalkeepers!

I would say they are better than the demo for sure. I have seen maybe one bad save? where he parried a very weak shot back out for some reason. I like them so far, make it hard. Courtois for me came out and blocked a pass across goal which would have been a tap in otherwise without me holding Y/Triangle.

Hasney

Hasney, I realised no one answered your question about the Goalkeepers!

I would say they are better than the demo for sure. I have seen maybe one bad save? where he parried a very weak shot back out for some reason. I like them so far, make it hard. Courtois for me came out and blocked a pass across goal which would have been a tap in otherwise without me holding Y/Triangle.

Oh ace. I'm fine with the occasional mistake. It's not like even then best goalkeepers in the world are infallible. Thanks a lot!

why the fuck do they release it early in the US?

When they don't do a worldwide release, that's the typical release pattern. Pre-ordering on the US PSN store will get you access on the US release though, using a VPN on PC will do similar and I'm not sure about XB1. Sounds like people had issues trying to unlock Destiny early?

Hmm, the web app says I don't have a Ultimate Team.

It's not available for those of us who pre-ordered at a retailer?

It's available to everyone, but you might need to have had a FIFA 14 Ultimate Team.

Pachimari

Oh ace. I'm fine with the occasional mistake. It's not like even then best goalkeepers in the world are infallible. Thanks a lot!

When they don't do a worldwide release, that's the typical release pattern. Pre-ordering on the US PSN store will get you access on the US release though, using a VPN on PC will do similar and I'm not sure about XB1. Sounds like people had issues trying to unlock Destiny early?

It's available to everyone, but you might need to have had a FIFA 14 Ultimate Team.

Hmm weird, I have played Ultimate Team in every single iteration of FIFA.

Maybe I have 2 EA accounts, dunno. =/

red731

Aboslutely lame question, but as a someone who doesn't follow football or anything related to it - would this game "teach" me some stuff? Of course if I am willing to learn it?

Can someone give defintive clarification.

If I buy the UT version from US PSN and try to use it with my UK PSN account will I get any of the packs etc.? Is my only option to buy US normal version, and then will I be able to use my UK PSN account to buy packs etc. as usual?

Hasney

Aboslutely lame question, but as a someone who doesn't follow football or anything related to it - would this game "teach" me some stuff? Of course if I am willing to learn it?

I think it would. Hell, I learned American Football through Madden '92 and why punts don't count as scores if you get them through the posts like a Rugby drop goal.

WLobRJY.png

I spent some money to see who I got and got like maybe 3 good players that are not in this team.

If I buy the UT version from US PSN and try to use it with my UK PSN account will I get any of the packs etc.? Is my only option to buy US normal version, and then will I be able to use my UK PSN account to buy packs etc. as usual?

If you buy the UT version from US PSN it will send those packs to your US account not your UK one. If it is the same as last year when you try to buy FIFA points using the US version it will error out cause it is trying to access the US store from your UK account. They could have fixed this but this is going off 14 PS4.

Hasney

Your UK account won't be able to buy packs with FIFA points, only coins.

EDIT: Can someone confirm something for me actually. I have the Origin version of FIFA 13 and with that, I can just buy FIFA points online. Both this and the PSN version are on the same Origin account.... Do they share FIFA points? Like if I bought them through Origin, could I then use them to buy packs with my PSN persona on the web app?

Who else you get quiche?

Lad at work earlier said he we was only gonna spend £10 on packs before he left that had doubled!

Can't wait to hear how much he spends when he get home.

Pulled Sanchez + Walker in my reward pack lol...

Atm Im using

Mcgeady-Wellbeck-Sanchez

Henderson-Allen
---Mccarthy---

Gibbs-Caulker-Reid-Walker
-----Howard----

I always do a team with the best player i get in loyalty pack + an Serie-A 4-1-4-1 team for tougher or more important game I play defensive!

Hasney

My free packs were a bit crap.
I did get 4 Spanish players so I built a quick team about them

3c6f175a86cb309f6de55b40115f5389.png

If they were crap, you bought some more packs/players after the free ones, right? Because otherwise, that's much better than what I got at least!

H1PSTER

I've bought the Ultimate Team edition on Ps4 so looks like I'll be getting Messi on loan.

Is it worth me building a Spanish team around him him or building an EPL team and including him in it?

Hasney

I've bought the Ultimate Team edition on Ps4 so looks like I'll be getting Messi on loan.

Is it worth me building a Spanish team around him him or building an EPL team and including him in it?

I wouldn't build it around him since he'll be gone. Either option is fine though.

If you go on the Web app, there's a feature called concept squads that has a Spanish league and Premier league hybrid squad with 100 chemistry that looks quite tasty.

jesu

If they were crap, you bought some more packs/players after the free ones, right? Because otherwise, that's much better than what I got at least!

No packs yet, but I got 2,500 coins as my daily gift.
Quick sold a few players then searched for cheap Spaniards.

Messi

No packs yet, but I got 2,500 coins as my daily gift.
Quick sold a few players then searched for cheap Spaniards.

Get Tello or Munir for fantastic pace and cheap.

Last year I bought Costa for 1,000 this year he seems to be 200,000 what the fuck epl

Seanbob11

Last year I bought Costa for 1,000 this year he seems to be 200,000 what the fuck epl

It's only IF because he's one of the IF's this week. Next week his normal card will come out and it'll be cheaper. Never going down to 1000 though.

Onlythisfar41

Neo Member
Game looks great this year.

Im someone that is always going to faithfully buy regardless of reviews or opinions because I love the sport and ultimately I still love the game. However, this year it looks like that actually made a considerable jump from last years iteration and I can't wait to dive in and see how it handles.

Messi

It's only IF because he's one of the IF's this week. Next week his normal card will come out and it'll be cheaper. Never going down to 1000 though.

I am sad because he was just as good at Atletico. Just lots more people discovering him now.

UncleO

Want so bad but It's hard to justify £49.99 for a yearly fucking sports game. Unless I can get it on disc somewhere or find a place to sell me a cheaper PC download.

That is why ive taken the approach to skip a year. Ive done that with all sports games for years now.

jesu

Ah right, nice one. I got El zilcho coins so far so hopefully I will when I actually get the game.

Well I think there is a daily gift every day you use the web app for a while.
I'm worried that playing the early access will lock me out of the web app though(it's been happening to others so far)

I'm out of coins at the moment but Tello looks good if I changed him to a RM.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If anyone is interested in pro clubs on pc our new thread is up

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=897860

"They are the best team on Neogaf" The PS4 Club
"They might be the best team regardless of platform" The Xbox club
"Id make them all admins but they would do too much good" Unspecified owner of neogaf

Rosur

That is why ive taken the approach to skip a year. Ive done that with all sports games for years now.

what i'm doing this year too, will end up getting 16 if it isn't worse than 15. The previews of 15 make me wish I didn't get 14 as it looks to fix whats wrong with 14 to me...

Top Bottom