• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

Hasney

bought from us store

so i'll only ever receive free packs on that if I play UT?

On your US account, yes. Pity that they removed trade offers as you could buy them back with a bronze player then.

EDIT: By free packs, I only mean the free packs that come with the purchase of the FUT edition. Are the ones that come with the standard a pre-order bonus? If not, you may get those.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Managed to grab some decent subs now too and I got a better GK:
orbBPaX.png

Still quite a bit improvement possible, but pretty great for 2500 Coins plus the coins I got from selling my crappy other players. (Mandzukic and Rakitic were draws I got for free)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
On your US account, yes. Pity that they removed trade offers as you could buy them back with a bronze player then.

EDIT: By free packs, I only mean the free packs that come with the purchase of the FUT edition. Are the ones that come with the standard a pre-order bonus? If not, you may get those.

erm, i think so aye

but other than that, when they do free packs randomly I should get em on my main uk 1?

Hasney

erm, i think so aye

but other than that, when they do free packs randomly I should get em on my main uk 1?

Yeah, because you're just a player then. Was on the web app this morning and got a bunch of packs, so if for whatever reason they don't appear on the console, try logging on there when you hear that they've started happening.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yeah, because you're just a player then. Was on the web app this morning and got a bunch of packs, so if for whatever reason they don't appear on the console, try logging on there when you hear that they've started happening.

champion thanks

Hedrush

Could someone who has played FIFA 14 religiously tell me wether FIFA 15 is a major upgrade over it. I enjoyed the demo of 15 but I don't fancy forking out £50 for it seeing as I can get FIFA 14 for £17 on PS+

Messi

How do you guys have gold teams already. Damn. Do I need to buy fifa points to succeed. Fuck my bronze team.

Hixx

Could someone who has played FIFA 14 religiously tell me wether FIFA 15 is a major upgrade over it. I enjoyed the demo of 15 but I don't fancy forking out £50 for it seeing as I can get FIFA 14 for £17 on PS+

It's impossible to say right now. I have put 600-700 hours into FIFA14 and the same into 13 and for the last few years all you can say is each one feels different. Personally I'm enjoying FIFA 15 *much* more than I enjoyed 14 initially, which I hated. But I've only played 6 hours of 15 so it's not really a fair comparison. I ended up loving 14, I might end up hating 15.

-

The performance during replays on Xbox is seriously irritating, can't believe EA find this acceptable. Frame skipping everywhere, really detracts from how good the replays look.

Phamit

I pre ordered the Ultimate Team Edition, only because of the great price on mexican Origin

Mexican Orgin is the best Origin, about 36 €.

Somehow the Euro sucks at the moment, lost about 10 cents over the Dollar in the last months. Well, its still way cheaper, so it's complaining on a high comfort level

Hasney

I'd say it's still worth forking out for the latest one. EA tend to turn the old servers off come the 2-3 year mark.

Demo seems promising, but I can't say until I've delved into the new one for several hours.

Does anybody think the Ultimate edition is worth it? I feel like in the past all of the free gold packs I got had nothing in them of any real value.

GenericUser

???? Bundesliga has been in it for years :lol

No, not that, i meant once they give the same treatment to the bundesliga like they give now to the premier league. No offense here, premier league is cool and all that, but I need more to justify 60 bucks. Enjoy the game buddy!

I just want the proper bundesliga, something I can associate with. Currently, it feels more like a sum of program algorithm.

oh also none of the Premier League graphics carry over to online modes! bit disappointed about that. Goal Line tech does happen online though!

No, not that, i meant once they give the same treatment to the bundesliga like they give now to the premier league. No offense here, premier league is cool and all that, but I need more to justify 60 bucks. Enjoy the game buddy!

I just want the proper bundesliga, something I can associate with. Currently, it feels more like a sum of program algorithm.

ah. I was thinking earlier if they might do another league next year or not. I wonder.

volgihn

Ultimate Team edition has been purchased. I will be playing on Xbox one. Someone should start working on that online clubs thread.

This is amazing man. I'm one of those people affected by the EA access problem where you can no longer use the web app.

0A4vjco.jpg

Guess it's my fault for paying them 30 dollars a year and spending money on shit packs.

I can't use the web app either - says I need to order the game.

Already have, it's sat on my hard drive, that's how I'm playing it.

Just as well I don't play FUT much.

Hasney

I really wish there was a mode that allowed a Super Sidekicks level of fouling... I did enjoy hitting a 2 punch combo and dragon punch without the ref seeing.

shoplifter

Apparently I've now wasted three FUT Club deletes because the game insists on calling my FUT Paris AC in spite of my actual naming it otherwise. Nice QA there, EA.

Hasney

You know what sucks?

I can't use the web app and I'm missing out on daily free stuff because of it.

That sucks.

Are you on PC by any chance? PSN persona on there is working fine now, but switching to PC brings up the server down message.

Meier

Are you guys accessing the FUT Web App through a specific browser? It's just perpetual "Loading..." for me in Chrome and Firefox.

jesu

You know what sucks?

I can't use the web app and I'm missing out on daily free stuff because of it.

That sucks.

It's shit!
I want to play tonight, but don't want locked out of the webapp....

Here is the latest from EA

We've received reports from returning FIFA 14 Ultimate Team players and EA Access members experiencing difficulty logging into the FUT Web App and receiving the error message "Sorry, EA Access Trial users do not have access to the FUT Web App, Purchase a full copy of FIFA 15 today in order to use the FUT Web App."

Our team is looking into the issue and working on a resolution to restore FUT Web App access as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and please stay tuned for updates.
http://help.ea.com/en/article/ea-access-players-unable-to-log-in-to-fifa-ultimate-team-web-app/

Someone had to programme in the message
"Sorry, EA Access Trial users do not have access to the FUT Web App, Purchase a full copy of FIFA 15 today in order to use the FUT Web App"

So fuck knows what they are playing at.

zinder

Does anyone have a clue what country gets the game first, timezone-wise? Last year it was easy to use a VPN in order to start the launcher and I am guessing it's gonna be the same this year.

Hasney

Does anyone have a clue what country gets the game first, timezone-wise? Last year it was easy to use a VPN in order to start the launcher and I am guessing it's gonna be the same this year.

Think it's the US, so get an east coast VPN on Wednesday and you should be fine.

Hixx

Vietnam or Korea at 4pm BST on Monday.

Top Bottom