• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

Blablurn

YY7ZdYH.png

Holy shit

WJD

Mine started really quick and then slowed to a crawl at around 30%. Now at 53% and chugging along...

blurrygil

One of my standout issues in past games have been the refs/referee calls. Fouls to give always seemed so stingy, but cautions were easily abundant if you were called.

Has the officiating changed in any way? Anyone notice? Haven't played the demo as I'm pretty much out of memory space on my XBO, heh.

Edit: I love PES/WE's referee AI, as the standard.

dragn

Absurd! Falcao, DiMaria, Shaw, Rojo, Blind all at Manchester United? What's the clubs rating? More importantly, is Cleverly off the roster?

all there except falcao and blind, chicharito welback cleverly kagawa still at utd , ea pls

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

So pretty much play as midfielder to get the chance to unlock the most accomplishments. They need to incorporate XP into this and not just rely on accomplishments. From what little I've played, Be a Pro seems to play out exactly the same as the last 3 FIFA games. The same news messages, the same transfer rumours, everything is pretty much the same. I did get man of the match without being the highest rated player in the game. Which hopefully means that MotM is based on actual game performance, and not just rating alone.

Oh and, is it just me or do the players look a bit anorexic when you play from the be a pro camera angle? They have that NBA Live 14 comical skinny look :/

dragn

tearing apart real kids in seasons hahaha

damn bench is bugged, getting other players in game than before the game

darknil

Hey, so any of you people that are on EA Access, can you confirm to me what are the available commenting languages?

Last year's was a big disappointment since they removed the Latam Spanish guys.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
So pretty much play as midfielder to get the chance to unlock the most accomplishments. They need to incorporate XP into this and not just rely on accomplishments. From what little I've played, Be a Pro seems to play out exactly the same as the last 3 FIFA games. The same news messages, the same transfer rumours, everything is pretty much the same. I did get man of the match without being the highest rated player in the game. Which hopefully means that MotM is based on actual game performance, and not just rating alone.

Oh and, is it just me or do the players look a bit anorexic when you play from the be a pro camera angle? They have that NBA Live 14 comical skinny look :/

yeah true, i think the control and gameplay feel different for me then fifa 14, but thats just me

dragn

Hey, so any of you people that are on EA Access, can you confirm to me what are the available commenting languages?

Last year's was a big disappointment since they removed the Latam Spanish guys.

english, french, german,italian , mexican spanish, polish, russian, spanish, dutch,

blurrygil

One of my standout issues in past games have been the refs/referee calls. Fouls to give always seemed so stingy, but cautions were easily abundant if you were called.

Has the officiating changed in any way? Anyone notice? Haven't played the demo as I'm pretty much out of memory space on my XBO, heh.

Edit: I love PES/WE's referee AI, as the standard.

Anyone...? :(

TheRed

$40/£24 through Mexican Origin is as good as it gets.

Cool, I might jump on it. I haven't bought a sports game in like 10 years, I'm only even casually interested in this sport. But I tried the demo and I really liked it! So yeah Fifa!

Top Bottom