• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

SpaceHorror

Is it just me or is playing in the rain waaaaaaaay more laborious than previous years? I mean to the point that it's a fucking chore. Not saying it shouldn't be different, because it should, but this year I don't think I'll ever leave rain on during career.

Rikkun

I just finished the download from the US PSN and the game is laggy as fuck.
I thought the sluggish UI was an EA trademark, so I jumped into a skill practice and it ran at 2FPS, I'm not joking.

?

Already rebooted the console. Also, didn't the day one patch solve the overscan?

jesu

I've just played 2 single player ultimate team matches and both times when the final whistle goes the game doesn't end.
The players just stand about about and both times I've had to forfeit the game :(

I just finished the download from the US PSN and the game is laggy as fuck.
I thought the sluggish UI was an EA trademark, so I jumped into a skill practice and it ran at 2FPS, I'm not joking.

?

Already rebooted the console. Also, didn't the day one patch solve the overscan?

I have the same. This is unplayable.

Hasney

The laggy shit was mentioned earlier. Turn off your router firewall as it's a port issue, or disconnect from the internet and reconnect when the games booted up someone said earlier.

Working through the lower single player divisions in FUT is agony. Semi-Pro and below seems much more braindead than in Fifa 14 and I've scored 34 goals across my first two matches. The unskippable goal celebration scenes are really dragging the matches out.

Hasney

Corner of the box, about 30 yards out, 1/2-3/4 power and it'll dip in almost every time.

Really hope it's because it's the beginning cups on FUT and the goalkeepers are crap.

Double D

So in FIFA 14, at the end of the game or halftime, it would show you highlights. You could press the right trigger to skip to the next highlight. It seems like this has been removed in this game. Maybe there's a different button to skip to the next highlight? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Blablurn

ByPd9U5IYAA44SJ.jpg:large

abuC

Do the CPU teams pass back? I noticed they seemed to only come forward in the demo, and I don't play a particularly aggressive brand of defense.

Haven't played since 08. Ended up playing until 7am. Everything is so new to me, but still fun. Going to take awhile to play defense well. FUT is the biggest jump. Never had experience with it besides seeing my nephews play but I did get Ozil in the first free pack.

Hasney

Had players and coins disappear after sever errors in Ultimate Team. Not a lot, or anyone special, but worrying.

From buying people? Next player I bought, the missing person was in my unassigned queue.... Obviously, I bought the same player again thinking the last one didn't go through.

Happens every year, but I can't find how to get to the unassigned queue without buying a player or pack this year. Or the web app, but you have to come out of the game that way.

AcridMeat

Banned
Corner of the box, about 30 yards out, 1/2-3/4 power and it'll dip in almost every time.

Really hope it's because it's the beginning cups on FUT and the goalkeepers are crap.
Absolutely the case. I was scoring 45-50 yarders in the starter cups regularly. One was fucking phenomenal dipping under the crossbar at the last moment.

Another was hit with the right foot and swerved left of the goal back around the goaltender and in.

Hasney

Absolutely the case. I was scoring 45-50 yarders in the starter cups regularly. One was fucking phenomenal dipping under the crossbar at the last moment.

Another was hit with the right foot and swerved left of the goal back around the goaltender and in.

Oh thank fuck for that. I hit a couple against the TOTW on semi-pro and was thinking it was going to be shit. I don't remember the goalkeepers taking that much of a hit on lower difficulties in previous years.

One more screamer then before they dry up. I was about to post 4 more similar from the same match with an lol.

GoldenMasculineGander.gif

Outside of the glitches when the game works it feels really nice right now. I'm sure when people understand the game more the exploitative tactics will begin but right now it feels almost like a proper game.

Hasney

Playing Bury on Pro skill and AcridMeat was right. Not only are the keepers better, but your shots won't have that magical dip and swerve anymore. Thank god for that, was thinking it would get boring.

The first few cups on FUT have the difficulty locked to beginner and amateur. I was lobbing the keeper from halfway in my first match in one. Keepers should be a lot better on later cups with harder difficulty levels.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
The first few cups on FUT have the difficulty locked to beginner and amateur. I was lobbing the keeper from halfway in my first match in one. Keepers should be a lot better on later cups with harder difficulty levels.

You can up it mate, I upped it to professional/WC

RulkezX

Haha this is fucking awful.

Playing seasons and it's just players doing the same thing every game to score cheap goals.

You know how in the demo the AI always for some reason just ran into the box and ran towards the post ? Just do the same and once close just finesse it into the far corner, it's a goal every.single.time.

It's not worth playing online with this , it's easily worse then the 1-2 exploit from last year. the FUT market is pretty shitty just now as well, bang average EPl Cb's going for multiple thousands of coins.

Really regretting going PC now, should have stuck to the console versions :(

Outside of the glitches when the game works it feels really nice right now. I'm sure when people understand the game more the exploitative tactics will begin but right now it feels almost like a proper game.

Hahah, don't worry, it's not even been a full day of release yet. I promise you cheap tactics will be in full force by next week (if it even takes that long). People have already figured out near post is OP once again.

Top Bottom