• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 15 |OT| 99 problems but the pitch ain't one.

Mike.83

Is there a problem with starting out new UT sides?

I have always been a 360 player, and always had the same name, was a FUT founder too.

Moved over to PS4 this year and when starting my UT it just gave my team a random name of Bari FC (made extra annoying as my brothers name is infact Barry)

Is this a first weekend, heavy server load problem or have they removed the ability to name your Ultimate Team to whatever you fancy?

I have always been a 360 player, and always had the same name, was a FUT founder too.

Moved over to PS4 this year and when starting my UT it just gave my team a random name of Bari FC (made extra annoying as my brothers name is infact Barry)

Is this a first weekend, heavy server load problem or have they removed the ability to name your Ultimate Team to whatever you fancy?

They give you a default name to start with then you just change it

I'm really like it so far. FUT 13 was terrible and this is so much better than that

Portugeezer

Ah right, slightly embarrassing question... where do I change it? :$

I bought some thing on the EA Catalogue or whatever it's called, let's you change your "club" name, which is also different to your "team" name.

Don't know if there is another way, but that's how I done it.

Portugeezer

Does EA still take a 5% cut of coins when you sell stuff? Even now, despite them "banning" coin trading and card trading? I would hope not, but I haven't been paying attention.

Hasney

Does EA still take a 5% cut of coins when you sell stuff? Even now, despite them "banning" coin trading and card trading? I would hope not, but I haven't been paying attention.

Yeah, it's an economy thing. Stops people from buying up people and just trying to spin them for 100 more which in turn will drive up the price.

Yeah, it has my team EST. 2014 despite making a FUT when they were first introduced a few years ago. I wonder if this is because I've switched from 360 to PS4, but then it's all tied to gamertag, so I don't know. I miss my 'Founder' tag :(

dakun

holy shit.. leading in seaons with 2-0 and one man up the guy quits and i get the loss??
I had like two other occasions where my wins didn't give me any points either.. is this game bugged or what.

Hasney

holy shit.. leading in seaons with 2-0 and one man up the guy quits and i get the loss??
I had like two other occasions where my wins didn't give me any points either.. is this game bugged or what.

May not have quit. Happened to me a few times in 14 early launch, usually just lost connection with their shitty servers.

dakun

May not have quit. Happened to me a few times in 14 early launch, usually just lost connection with their shitty servers.

well he paused the game right after the goal.. which just about always leads to quitting.

If anything i think it's the match report back to the servers that is fucked right now.

How do people use skill moves to get past the ai? I never use em because I just get tackled

It's all about knowing the situation for each one and executing the timing tbh, it's a good idea to practice them in the arena. This video explains some of the most effective skill moves and shows the sort of timing you need to pull them off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_SeaCrdjL8 (it's for FIFA 14 but it can still be applied to 15)

stay gold

I switched to 352 and i've been tearing it up on FUT, despite still being a bit iffy at defending.

Averaging about 5 goals a game, and Falcao has 24 in 12 lol.

Does anyone have any idea will they patch that PS4 slowdown/lag issue? I know I can try disabling UPNP on my router (could that have an effect on anything else?), but it'd be nice if they would simply patch their game. Especially since that same problem was present in the demo.

Goron2000

best junior ever
Does anyone have any idea will they patch that PS4 slowdown/lag issue? I know I can try disabling UPNP on my router (could that have an effect on anything else?), but it'd be nice if they would simply patch their game. Especially since that same problem was present in the demo.

I had the problem too and turned off upnp. So far I've not experienced any problems with my devices Smartphone, PC, consoles e.t.c but i agree that it needs to fixed.

abuC

For my player career are the objectives not updating? I'm in my second season and they're asking me to score 6 goals now even though I had 43 in my first season.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I hate the damn cutscenes. There is really no way to skip them completely in the FUT games? I don't need to see the same cutscene over and over again for every card and every goal kick. It's utterly boring and time consuming. I just want to play football.

Facism

is there anyway i can edit my offline virtual pro outside of the game? Having it bug out and having no skill moves is really pissing me off right now

I had the problem too and turned off upnp. So far I've not experienced any problems with my devices Smartphone, PC, consoles e.t.c but i agree that it needs to fixed.
Thanks for the reply. Disabled UPNP and the game works fine now, as does everything else hardware-wise. I just hope I won't have to manually open some ports for some other games later.

grkazan12

So close to picking this up, but I'm undecided on which version. I'm currently in possession of a borrowed Xbox One and I have a PS4. Both controllers are fine to me, but I slightly prefer the one's triggers to the ds4 when playing.

moai

im finding defending very difficult this year. it was posted on this thread but i started playing tody only. i had to change my formation to 5 defenders to at least have a chance online.
am i doing something wrong?

Portugeezer

im finding defending very difficult this year. it was posted on this thread but i started playing tody only. i had to change my formation to 5 defenders to at least have a chance online.
am i doing something wrong?
I have the same feeling. Attackers are too fast, my defenders aren't agile enough to stop a guy who is good at dribbling. I could manage on fifa 14 but not 15.

Tecl0n

I was having a lot of fun with FUT until i hit division 8. The laggers paired with insane speed players is basically praying they hit the posts whenever they get the ball, it's draining me.

100% regret buying this game. EA have done it again with their insane claims of improvement. Going to hope Sony will refund the Digital Purchase and I'll use the PSN Credit on something else.

I'm out of the FIFA Cycle for another 4 years after this one. New game, old issues. I'm not sure they'll ever learn, but then maybe they don't need to. It's successful every year regardless, and a part of me feels like they're making the game to appeal more and more to the FUT Speed 'kids' who buy the game (and spend more money on packs).

i have 3 players with no contract, 2 players injured and 16 coins, how can i earn more coins at this point?

Go on the Web app and get a daily gift, hopefully you get enough to buy contracts/a bronze pack. After that just use the coin boosts when playing matches to get extra coins

Top Bottom