• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
TangMeng said:
Is this how the Brazilian mens team won so many WCs too? Such an overrated footballing country...

they see me rollin they be hating?

Blackhead

Redarse
TangMeng said:
Is this how the Brazilian mens team won so many WCs too? Such an overrated footballing country...
no, but many teams have won world cups getting on the right side of poor referring decisions. Brazil were actually very good today and don't deserve to lose but I hate to see them winning like this. crappy decisions shouldn't have such a huge effect on the game :(

stupei

Where's the third sub? We look tired as shit.

SamuraiX- said:
Love how Brazil is always offside.

Hey, it runs down the clock and if you squeak past you might get a goal. It's not bad thinking.

I just noticed how three (3!) US players didn't attack during that final pass right before Marta scored. That's not how you play this game, ladies.

MPW

WTF is wrong with brazil? playing like they are down 1 men or something

playing way too deep

and brazil's defense is shaky

Wait, so YEAR OF UMPS happens in soccer too?

sPgnX.png

stupei

Not totally sure how I feel about that sub still.

Heath is fast but not much of a finisher while O'Reilly is usually more composed in front of goal. Heath can send some decent ones into the box but NO IDEA who is going to finish it with as ragged as Morgan and Wambach are looking.

Think I would've preferred to see her replace Lloyd, who is playing with a yellow anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom