• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybaby

Also, some more football lessons: Shirt tugging inside the penalty area = instant penalty. DOES NOT MATTER whether Marta had the ball in control or not.

stupei

skybaby said:
Also, some more football lessons: Shirt tugging inside the penalty area = instant penalty. DOES NOT MATTER whether Marta had the ball in control or not.

You're hilarious.

Shorty

Banned
it doesn't matter if it was offside or not. you don't stop playing and look at the ref waiting for the whistle in a situation like that.

DoctorButt said:
brazil was handed this game

It's not like they were given a questionable penalty.. oh wait.

Well it's not like they were given a second questionable chance after the first one was saved.. oh wait.

Well, it's not like they got the winning goal on an offsid... SON OF A BITCH!

I still think it's not Marta's fault. Her individual contribution has been all skill and she's a finisher. I don't think lame refereeing should take that away.

xintin

if the US equalize ill be shocked. our only threats are coming from set pieces and the only one with decent delivery was Cheney, who is out now :/

Between this(the whole WWC has had shitty refereeing) and the Copa America(South America is best America, my ass).

Football, smh.

I can't wait for the Premier League season, though. Even if City is buying the league.

Ducarmel

a little sexist but whatever

JWXOh.jpg

PwtjK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom