• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was watching the France game a couple of days ago, and I couldn't help but wonder who that smoking hot + talented midfielder was. A few minutes of Google-creeping later, I have found my latest muse. Luisa Necib.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdOWgMgQny8&feature=related

Apparently she's the next Zidane, which I think is thrown around too lightly, but she definitely has the talent to back it up.

PS: I felt somewhat creepy watching some of the shots in the video; almost seems like they were taken by some guy with his camera focusing on her from the stands (not a TV camera). Not sure if that's my own white knight coming out or if it's legit shame; I enjoyed watching it all the same!

FIFA World Rankings:

1 USA
2 Germany
3 Brazil
4 Japan
5 Sweden
6 Canada
7 France
8 Korea DPR
9 Norway
10 England

If I went by world rankings I should not worry about seeing a USA Japan final but with all these upsets

USA USA!!

tumblr_lnvvmkgal31qat93gde.gif

I have a good feeling about Sweden today. Im calling a France - Sweden Final.But I wouldnt be sad about US - Swe either. There really is something special about the mental game in North American sport. Doesnt matter if its Hockey or womens football, they just have another lever of fighting spirit and grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom