• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, that's kinda just how they do it. The same thing happened when I was at SRK. "Why won't those people at SRK plug our shit? They obviously don't want us there." Then nobody would send us anything and refuse to talk to us.

you can't blame anime people for being tsundere

Shun

I'll be real, I'd rather have pervyness in games than over the top violence. I can then play fighting games with one hand.

I'm glad you embrace it Shun. I've seen some people have some crazy sticks and surprised yours isn't decked out with anime stuff all over it.

I mean I just like ASW they do not make much merchandise.. I don't even watch half as much TV anime as this message board does.

I like dramas and shows like Hannibal more. And basketball. I just got my favorite character as button.

I mean I just like ASW they do not make much merchandise.. I don't even watch half as much TV anime as this message board does.

I like dramas and shows like Hannibal more. And basketball. I just got my favorite character as button.

at least it doesnt got a cucumber on it

jerry1594

Where might one find those Asian versions of video games? It seems HK DVDs are everywhere but video games are nowhere to be found except Play-asia where they are long sold out.

Shun

That's how it starts. First you're metaphorically eating butt. Then you eat food out the butt. Then you eat the butt.

grolyawsi7mfsfaw7zr4.gif

MrDaravon

I can't decide if the Twitch/Capcom folks intentionally take forever to upload Capcom Pro Talks to Youtube to get people to sub on Twitch or not.

Numb

I can't decide if the Twitch/Capcom folks intentionally take forever to upload Capcom Pro Talks to Youtube to get people to sub on Twitch or not.
Indeed
Takes so long to update on YT i actually stay up later than usual most of the times to watch it live instead.

So in Bullet's arcade mode there's apparently a
Human Tager
in one of the CGs.I completely forgot that
Tager
wasn't always a
Cyborg
and that
Kokonoe hooked him up with a new body and everything.

Warxard

Banned
Going to a local Smash 4 tournament today! Supposedly around fifty people. Time to see if my Ryu/Meta Knight/Yoshi labbing will prove to be worth it.

MrDaravon

I need to get sponsored by MadCatz so MarkMan can send me Chun TE's, so jelly ;_;

Step up.your youtube subscription game pls

https://youtu.be/TNeOpgszHIs

That went up literally like 5 minutes after my post lol. After I was done with GAF for the night last night I checked Youtube again before going to bed and that had been uploaded "Just Now." Usually this channel or Capcom Real Talk uploads them before Capcom does (if ever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom