• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Justin just felt sympathy pains when he saw a rufus lose to Guile.

But talking about respect doesn't make much sense given the side he took during that fchamp/kbr nonsense weeks ago.

peter0611

No USF4 on the 2016 PT is definitely big news. But it makes sense.
It was totally expected. There's 0 reason for Sony/Capcon to spend resources on an Ultra PT when they're investing everything into SF5.

Ultra doesn't have to "die", but the scene needs to prepare for less support from the developers and even TOs.

Dahbomb

Oh, and there's this

rip
4gk3CmS.png
RIP in pepperonis.

End of an era.

Justin Salty as fuck

https://twitter.com/JWonggg/status/667269546869325824

Brent too

https://twitter.com/brenttiscool/status/667270047467831300

My boy Du went out to WNF and bodied the weak coast.

LMAO!

West Coast holding dat L.

vulva

Consistently the most underrated US player that's for sure. People always prop other players before they get to Du but when it comes to result he's definitely one of the best.

I think at EVO he was the only US player I was willing to get on against intl competition. I feel like he's a smart enough player and between guile and decapre, his matchups are covered pretty well. I'd put him above 99% of US players easily, with only a few possibly matching him.

How far do you think Diago will go into the Capcom Cup? I feel like he could pull off a savage run to the Grand Finals.

Man, I really hope Die, JWong and Snake make it far.

How far do you think Diago will go into the Capcom Cup? I feel like he could pull off a savage run to the Grand Finals.

Man, I really hope Die, JWong and Snake make it far.

He has a really tough road. Dieminion, and then potentially Tokido and Infiltration? I think if he can make it into top 16 he'll have a good chance to go far in a ft3 where he's historically done well in. It's different in a ft2.

smurfx

get some go again
alright time to come back into the fold now that capcom cup is close. btw i don't approve of the avatar change shouta!

Think when Die said random he meant unorthodox because that's clearly the case with Du
Nah he was pissed when people were saying Du was better against snake eyez and he was just saying he was better because he plays sort of random and has no set plan and is harder to read. There was some definite shade there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom