• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightii

Banned
Is that custom a Lollipop Chainsaw reference? lol

EDIT: Man, Kazuya is edgy and dull, this series needs more Yoshimitsus and LCs.

Dahbomb

Man all these accidental jumps. I guess some of these players are pad players and aren't used to playing on stick. Kinda sucks for them.

Doomshine

Man all these accidental jumps. I guess some of these players are pad players and aren't used to playing on stick. Kinda sucks for them.

Pretty sure all the EU players are pad players (Unless you count Tissuemon).

Kind of messed up they had the pad ports available at the qualifier but not the actual tournament.

these are the blocks for tekken

CV9M0R4UAAAPQeV.jpg

Bleep

It's easy to end up with ugly customs in 7, items are random drops and they don't even drop based on the character you are using. No excuses for the colours though, you need to specifically buy them with in game money haha.

Numb

Tekken world tourny next year when the world actually has the game should be nice.
Or whenever year the game comes out lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Tekken world tourny next year when the world actually has the game should be nice.
Or whenever year the game comes out lol

Seriously. People who have good time in the game and know all kinds of strategies is more fun to watch. Hope the game comes out at a decent date.

Numb

I never got the Lucky Chole hate. Alisa looks just as ridiculous, and nobody complains about her.

Annoying and looks like garbage. Fights dumb. Being new and taking the slot of someone else increased the hate. Alisa wasn't loved either but she wasn't some idol fluff

Nightii

Banned
Muh roster slots

I like Lucky Chloe, she is harmless and the way she clashes with the usual Tekken BuffGruff Dudes delights me, I need more like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom