• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else find it strange Bengus is doing a crap ton of art for SFV considering the last game he worked on was MVC2 (which was 15 years ago)? Everything from the in-game story images to promo art.

Bengus did the cover art for 2006's Alpha Anthology IIRC

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There's more talk about graphic in Xrd PC thread than there is about the game! :|

They didn't get as much hate as Chole, but that could just be a sign of the times.

You mean to tell me the movie I bought has gameplay too?! JK

Lot of young Tekken players in this tournament

SF players are old

lol these brackets

I can't believe Knee got pick #1. Reminded me of this

lB4TZz4.png

Numb

The speed of that girl got nerfed like 3 times
And Tekken 7 nerfed speed across the board and she still that crazy

Have Knne taking this in that bet
crossing fingers

Rhapsody

Banned
Anybody else find it strange Bengus is doing a crap ton of art for SFV considering the last game he worked on was MVC2 (which was 15 years ago)? Everything from the in-game story images to promo art.

I remember that thread when the ingame art was first shown. Everyone kept saying it was ugly and it was Udon art.

But on topic, I think it's great. Capcom finally letting people out of their dungeons for a bit.

You're going to have days like this constantly, take a break, think about it, then push forward.

Naw, I'm not taking any breaks. I lost a few because my execution wasn't up to par and I dropped some combos. But I know I'll push through it and try ten times harder tomorrow. But it doesn't help losing against people who you think you can beat because of crucial mistakes. Time to go back to watching replays and taking notes. Sigh. Tomorrow I'm going to do my Ultra combos 25 times on both screens until I have at least an 80% positive rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom