• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
02 North America District 1A(New England)#02

Room is named Karsticles.
Password is gaf.

FYI, I put rematch on because I hate waiting for another shot after a loss.

ShinMaruku

I think some of you should try blade and soul's pvp with it's Iframes and some just frames you can use, also the team moment is really something intresting.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I'm still looking for someone to play in BB, if you'd like.

sure
Edit: actually scratch that it just took me 3 mins to get out of bed way too weak to be playing games atm. Bah, I should be better tomorrow, hit me up on a pm I saw you want to get back into it so I'm typically always down to play if I'm free when asked

I wish every fighting game had SG's godlike netcode so I could get bodied by you guys.

image.php

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What's the golden rule of posting on GAF? Stay out of OT threads. And you're going to get yourself narfed over Thor.

smurfx

get some go again
What's the golden rule of posting on GAF? Stay out of OT threads. And you're going to get yourself narfed over Thor.
i generally only post there and i've never been banned. only bans i have are in gaming side. i saw some of beefs posts in that thread and nothing seemed too bad.

i generally only post there and i've never been banned. only bans i have are in gaming side. i saw some of beefs posts in that thread and nothing seemed too bad.

There was one post where he attacked another user which is most likely why he got banned. Hopefully it wasn't permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom