• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Naw, I'm not taking any breaks. I lost a few because my execution wasn't up to par and I dropped some combos. But I know I'll push through it and try ten times harder tomorrow. But it doesn't help losing against people who you think you can beat because of crucial mistakes. Time to go back to watching replays and taking notes. Sigh. Tomorrow I'm going to do my Ultra combos 25 times on both screens until I have at least an 80% positive rate.

Overworking is detrimental to growing, your brain/muscles need time to adapt to what you're doing. Sure practicing rigorously helps, but try not to overdo it, you won't see progress as fast. I know that's the case for me, I do worse when I repeatedly play a game everyday but when I take a small break, everything I did a couple days ago comes magically to me. Give it a try, granted, having some setups/combos in mind might help you out tremendously.

Line_HTX

Come the fuck on, AO, stop getting floated!!

Fuck, Alisa gets floated juggle the easiest I swear because of her FLY stance... -__-

FACE

Banned
These finals...

giphy.gif

Line_HTX

Grand Finals Finals Entrance Intro:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiii~~~~

KNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYAAAAAAAAAA

Numb

FROM JAAAAA PAAAAAAAAAAAN
NOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Line_HTX

A Herculean effort to stop Korea on the biggest Tekken tournament in the world.

Man, well done, Nobi. And well played, Knee. Salute to that Grand Finals set.

OH YOU, NUMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom