• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Alex Valle ‏@AlexValleSF4 4m4 minutes ago

Damn that's cool! #TEKKENFINALS

CWAstDnUsAEEuds.jpg:large

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wow. Akuma in Tekken 7. And he looks damn good. In fact Namco nailed everything with his moves. Capcom should let Namco make a proper 3D SF.

Line_HTX

Wow, fucking sick. Raging Demon, and Akuma was always in the trailer at the beginning, but was hardly noticable.

BASED ONO-SAN and HARADA-SAN.

Fated Retribution 2016 PLEASE???

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
When they showed the silhouette, everybody was like that looks like Akuma and all of a sudden it is him.

Numb

It was awesome
Hair made me believe
They had young Jinpachi looking like Akuma in Tag 2 too even without the beard

petghost

Banned
damn they really not fucking around with akuma as a guest character....like it seem like they got a story set up around it and everything.

txsf here we come.

Rhapsody

Banned
The new graphics look really good. I thought it was a complete brand new game instead of another iteration of Tekken 7.

Line_HTX

Future announcements and new characters to come...

Maybe more guest appearances?

If Akuma got the graphics upgrade, then man, other SF characters could look amazing too.

Numb

If Akuma got the graphics upgrade, then man, other SF characters could look amazing too.

the entire game got a graphics update
And Akuma straight up the main plot lol
This will be hype as he hunts down Hei

kirblar

I bet that bear in the Russia stage actually is Kuma, and he's an S2 character.

Shun

Please bring back Kunimitsu. I don't play her I just want her back.

Please buff character I play, Leo and Asuka and add Julia. Thank you bannam.

I'm not really that excited for Akuma being in Tekken 7, but he does look good. Namco did a very good job with the transition for him.

This gives me hope for Tekken X Street Fighter...whenever that is.

Just saw this. Maybe now Tekken 7 will have some of it's key cast members return, like Nina. Nina is the first lady of Tekken, so how can you not include her? I don't even play Nina, but it feels wrong for a Tekken game to not have her.

I'm personally hoping for Marduk or Anna, but I won't hold my breath on that.

Shun

The thing I am most anticipate for is what fashion and crazy cosplay I can do for Gouki in the game.

Give gouki high top fade with pizza strap to his back and holding can of beer in a fundoshi.

Line_HTX

The thing I am most anticipate for is what fashion and crazy cosplay I can do for Gouki in the game.

Give gouki high top fade with pizza strap to his back and holding can of beer in a fundoshi.

Make Asuka look exactly like Makoto Kikuchi from idolm@ster.

I mean, it is Namco and the max amount of gold you can earn from a Lucky Box in Tag 2 was 765 K.

I think they had a trailer on that, I don't remember, with a troll Paul outfit.

Sayah

This looks more like a sequel to Tekken 7.

Gotta love the graphics update. It's literally the best looking fighter in the market right now.

kirblar

Gotta love the graphics update. It's literally the best looking fighter in the market right now.
Seriously. T7 looked iterative in a really, really bad way. This looks like the massive upgrade/shot in the arm the series has needed for a while.

Numb

It already went down in dev
They love pizzas on backs there

Deps

Xrd/SF5/T7 all look amazing imo, they each have a distinct style and make it work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom